This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 187358

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   5:22 PM     

Yes i did diss him but the comparing part is true. No Comparison , because it wouldnt be fair

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
jautoek4
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   7:57 AM     

In response to:
Poster: Racerchic06
Subject: Re: Honda is a great car

Look Bitch, I May be ignorant but I can still do whatever the hell I want and think what ever the hell I want to and I know some other people who are exactly like me, so if I were you id put my dam tail between my legs and get out before you get stomped down again, and yes you did just get dissed by a fucking girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh??????????????? the hell are you talking about I must have missed the part were this post became a contest of slandering. last I remember, we were having a discussion about et. imports and domestics and possibilities each scene has. young pada-wan. when you wrench on cars and put one together please interject all you wish. <3 yours truly Jauto

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   9:30 AM     

What do you expect from kids who cant even drive yet?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
jautoek4
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   11:49 AM     

serious no drivers licence. L -o- Fuc'n L

Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   6:13 PM     

i May not have a drivers liscense yet but i can race way better then you will ever be able to. so shut your fucking mouth and stop talking bout shit ya dont know nutin about. Tu es feo pinche chingada madre!!!!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   6:45 PM     

Ten bucks says you dont even know how to start a standard car.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:03 AM     

how the fuck r u gonna race him? with ur hotwheels cars?

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   2:56 PM     

80 bucks says i do. i got a 66 and a 67 fairlane 2 dr. hardtops both with 428's 3 duces, 4 speed tranny and a god damn chery on top Waitin in my garage!

NaziBarbie

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   2:57 PM     

people here are annoying with hondas... they buy civics and then think they're hot shit... same thing with stangs.

Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:00 PM     

Seriously, hondas are the shittiest cars you could ever buy! so are mustangs, they are really shitty now. The old ones are cool. I have a 65 gt coupe with a 289 in it, its cool, but the body is pretty much rusted out, and it has like 2 inch thick bondo.

SweetNeon

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:42 PM     

Ten Bucks says she knows how to drive stick with out her hands

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:10 PM     

Define shitty, and if I were you, I would think twice before you click post, because you might make yourself look stupid.

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:25 PM     

You obviously dont know anything about tuning imports, so why speak upon a subject which you know nothing about? Must be ignorance.

[External Image Removed]
jautoek4
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:39 PM     

so you do understand for a person who is pro domestic. your avatar is of the dude from fast and furious and in the back ground is a nissan maxima. one would think you would have a pic of " a 66 and a 67 fairlane 2 dr. hardtops both with 428's 3 duces, 4 speed tranny and a god damn chery on top Waitin in my garage!" and i dont think to claim your dad's restore cars is fair. just my thought on that and to be arguing with a 14teen year old has no context. i have failed to see why this is an import forum. i should have not expected to talk to people about import cars on muscle nut site. what a waste of time and energy.. peace j AUTO ek 4

Inishal_Z
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:45 PM     

This is kind of dumb; say I write on imports, then some dumb-ass goes of on how domestics are better than Imports!
It's really imiture you guys and it makes you all look like a bunch of 5-year-olders who don't know what to say, but talk anyway. No ofence, but it's true.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9