This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 187358

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
jautoek4
honda is a great car   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   3:36 PM     

NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Fri Nov 3, 06   4:45 PM     

no its not fuck u

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
69charger
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   1:59 PM     

dude.............JUST BECAUSE U LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN ITS A GOOD FREAKIN CARRRRR!! V-TECH DOESNT MEASURE UP TO HEMI, a 4-banger with v-tech is a pieca crap compared to a v6 example, a 99 civic would lose a race against a god damn dodge stratus.

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   3:04 PM     

How much you wanna bet? An Si will beat that Stratus' ass, and the comparison you made is like saying a Supra will beat the shit out of a v6 rustang. This is the import forum, keep your stupid comments to yourself.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   6:21 PM     

Domestic will ALWAYS beat imports

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Thu Nov 9, 06   11:34 PM     

You are going to be very sad one day.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Fri Nov 10, 06   10:51 AM     

Why? As far as drag racing goes domestics are faster then imports. Not that there aren't fast imports but if you take the fastest import and put it up against the fastest domestic the domestic will win. There is no replacement for displacement!

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
69charger
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Fri Nov 10, 06   12:11 PM     

my vote for fastest domestic, ford gt tt, hell idk wat the import would be, maybe a supra or a nsx

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Fri Nov 10, 06   1:36 PM     

Well in the NHRA sport compact racing series, the record for the RWD class is 6.47 @ 220mph in a Toyota Scion

As fast as that TT ford GT is it's not even close to the fastest domestic. Ive said before John Force running a "mustang" (I use the word mustang very loosely regardless it's still powered by ford) his record is 4.66 @ 333 mph. And Top Fuel Dragsters are even faster! You are looking at over 6000hp for gods sake!

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
jautoek4
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sat Nov 11, 06   9:41 AM     

Finally an educated post. I was wondering if people just talk sh*t on this web or if there were actual conversations about engine performance. now my next question. look at F1 formula car. which is normally dominated by import engines. yes top fuel dragster for the time being belongs to domestics, but every year some one comes out with something new. and people must admit when I started drag racing Honda's fastest import ran 13's with in a 20 year period imports have come a long way.

also some info 2005 Ford GT 1/4 mile time 11.78
2004 Ford GT 1/4mile 11.6 (C&D)
source: http://www.exoticcarsite.com/0-60-quarter-mile-times.htm
1999 Porsche 911 GT1 1/4 @ 10.9 pretty quick import
ive seen lancers street driven with boost controllers crash in to the tens

Edited by jautoek4 (Sat Nov 11, 06   9:55 AM)

69charger
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   7:34 AM     

first i meant street car, and honda lover, the car i was refering to was the ford gt with a TWIN TURBO...........thats what tt means, theres people out there that put a stage 3 twin turbo on a ford gt.

[External Image Removed]
jautoek4
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   8:07 AM     

yes you are. i am just stating world wide racing what differences there are between domestic and import. Domestic is the original Hot Rod and will always be. But to denounce the possibilities of imports is to be ignorant.

Raceflame

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   12:01 PM     

ive seen a video on this site and saw, that a vw bug pwned a muscle cars ass

dodge, chevy and ford rule
Racerchic06
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   5:11 PM     

Look Bitch, I May be ignorant but I can still do whatever the hell i want and think what ever the hell i want to and i know some other people who are exactly like me, so if i were you id put my dam tail between my legs and get out before you get stomped down again, and yes you did just get dissed by a fucking girl!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   5:20 PM     

No he didnt. Just because you believe what you do doesnt mean that you are right (or wrong), and because you know people who believe what you do doesnt back you up any. There is no right or wrong answer, because anything you try to compare to is in a different class; like when you compare civics to 454 GTO's.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9