This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 72898

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:07 PM     

sr parts are much more harder and more expensive to find than ka parts. if you find any sr parts youd have to wait weeks for them to be shipped in. if your can broke down would u want it to be stuck in the driveway for weeks or be able to walk down to the local auto store and buy the parts. add effiency and convieniece price and rarity to the cons list of the sr

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:23 PM     

With how popular SR swaps are there is no trouble finding replacemetn and aftermarket SR parts. There are companies her in the US makign parts for them now. True, it would still be easier to get a hold of KA parts, but in terms of aftermarket availability and performance, the SR wins that hands down.

jautoek4
Re: first car   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   3:42 PM     

dude save up and get a used S2000, it will run you the same $$$ as buying a eg ek dc ef and trying to put 250 to the wheels you'll spend about 8-10k easy on al motor set up.

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Fri Nov 3, 06   4:44 PM     

shut the fuck up only gay ppl drive s2000s

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Sun Nov 5, 06   12:48 AM     

Umm no. An S2k is going to run him at least $15,000. He could get an eg hatch for $1000, a full H swap for $3k including the labor to have it installed and either have an all motor build with a jrsc for $5k and create huge horsepower thats usable, or spend the same amount to turbo it and have useless horsepower.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: first car   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   1:56 PM     

shit for a first car, get sonmethin cheap(and this is the only time i would sugest it but) get a geo and turm it into a rice mobile like johnny the ricer, then when u move on to better things, BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA IT.

[External Image Removed]
Racerchic06
Re: first car   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   6:20 PM     

LOL Thats funny

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
john_n_2da_guyen
Re: first car   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   7:40 PM     

the biggest bang-for-buck for a racer on a budget is a crx with a ls/vtec motor... heck, you can even go with a b20/vtec motor... all-in-all, you shouldnt be spendin more than $10,000

SweetNeon

Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   10:19 AM     

It would be sad if you even spent more then half that amount on a LS/vtec crx

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   6:52 PM     

Oh really? So my turbo MR2 in stock form purchased for $6k is slower than a CRX that will need a full swap from D to B series, plus the expense for the head, block, transmission, and labor if you need it? I think not. The EG is lighter anyway.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
john_n_2da_guyen
Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   8:11 PM     

lol.. the EG is lighter cuz i own one.. but the CRX is just cheaper lol.. but my friend bought his car, motor, labor, etc only added up to 4k.. it was a steal so i had to mention it lol..

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   8:12 PM     

i agree

SweetNeon

Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   9:43 PM     

Some one found a sucker, I payed $1000 for a GSX that would kill this shit out of that fucking toyota

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Mon Dec 4, 06   11:40 PM     

And constantly break in the process of doing so. DSM= The lose.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: first car   Posted Tue Dec 5, 06   12:41 PM     

what am I going to break by runing 10lbs of boost?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5