This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 52611

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
Import_Fan

your favorite cars   Posted Thu Jul 20, 06   12:09 PM     

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, Mitsubishi Eclipse (any year), Toyota MR2 or Supra

DBLDREW
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Fri Jul 21, 06   10:10 AM     

Shouldn’t thins be in the general forum or are you just looking for peoples favorite import car?

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
buddhakwake
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:02 AM     

And is that the MKI MR2 or the MKII, or the MKIII more commonly known as the MRS? And which Supra? And why the hell would you like the stupid cheese grater Eclipses, they're ugly and slow.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:33 AM     

Can you tell me the difference between them? It'd be something I'd like to know. Thanks.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
toyota85supra
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   10:51 PM     

the different kinds of skylines are R32, R33, and an R34..the gtr and all that is just pretty it doesnt mean anything the R32 is the lowest and oldest model...the R33 is moderate its alright but the R34 is the balls its loaded with shit youve never imagined like an onboard computer that adjusts everything from your diferential to your turbo....thats the difference between those...the eclipse's well not much to say there eclips's you have your RS,GS,,GST,GSX...pretty much lowest..second lowest..lowest turbo..and all wheel drive turbo...the years can differ too....if you really want an eclipse get a talon..much cheaper same thing..oh yea and if your a tru import fan you wont get an eclipse there made by chrysler.....well not the engine but mostly everything els is...same as the seabring.....the MR2 i dont know much about but i do kno that they haul ass no matter what...litte car big engine....and the supra well thats my shit....you have ur Peice of shit Mk1 old skool im talkin gay as shit....then u have ur Mk2 which was made from 1982 till 1986 has a 2.8L DOHC inline 6,but halfway threw 86 the body style was changed to the MK3...i have one of the last 86 MK2...i just order all my parts and shit as 85 so it wont get fucked up....umm then you have MK3 which has same engine until like 88 thats when turbo came into the supra....then in 92 the Mk4 was born ....the most commonly recognised car from the fast nd the furious....this is the ultimate supra.....twin turbine compressors squeeling blow off valve inline 6...ohhh thats the shit.....

Iwantasupra

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   8:38 PM     

A bit complicated but thanks anyway

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Woot_Woot14
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Fri Sep 15, 06   3:06 PM     

yeah about that the R32 R33 and R34 doesnt really make a difference i read about it and like, it has suttin to do with like the engine (no shit but yeah) nd it does mean sumthing, is rlly my point, and r32's r better than the R33's r33's r more luxry'ish than as much as a sport....and in 2007 skyines are becoming street legal in the U.S. but not as we know them..theyre basically like a G35 but skyline performance, nissan really fucked up :/. and it would take 122,000 dollars to import a skyline from japan and get it fixed from motorex, (1999) so yeah wutever im done :P yeah and i know im prob gonna be wrong about SUMTHING so dont be like DUMBASS!!! but like im only 14 but ive been living around imports my whole life and im always learning more and more

Inishal_Z
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   7:20 PM     

The R34 GT-R Skyline has a N1 Inline-6 DOHC Front Longitudinal engine and is bad-ass if you ask me...
...the eclipes, not so much with a Aluminum Alloy V6 SOHC 24-Valve; but, it does have some potenshal... ...I have no Idea witch supra you're talking about and I think that you should work on your disciptiveness when telling about your favoret car(s).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   9:41 PM     

He said any year eclipse, meaning the years of the iron block 4g63.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Inishal_Z
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   9:50 PM     

Well that year is gay in my opion! hehehe I feel funny...

...Hey that candy cigarette has purrple smokey stuff coming out of it! *Passes out and dies from O.D.*

SweetNeon

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   9:56 PM     

go smoke a cock you faggot

jautoek4
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   10:45 PM     

glasstop crx

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Wed Nov 15, 06   9:39 AM     

Well you dont know shit if you think the v6 eclipse has more potential than the 4g63.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Inishal_Z
Re: your favorite cars   Posted Wed Nov 15, 06   1:49 PM     

That would be why it's MY opion...

gamer

Re: your favorite cars   Posted Wed Nov 15, 06   3:29 PM     

sup my favorite car is not tuner american musel
1976 Z28 camaro 250 small block

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4