This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5493

GTP_Sleeper

Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   2:46 PM     

Answer me you 11 second honda fanboys.

13.09 @ 104.7
Fastest 04GP in the world

Working for 12s with the stock cam, blower, heads, and trans.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
VW_Nut
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   3:23 PM     

Hmm, last I checked 11 seconds beats 13 seconds any day. What a DA.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
GTP_Sleeper

Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   3:29 PM     

fag

13.09 @ 104.7

D15powerd
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   1:20 AM     

LMFAO! hahahhaahaha did i strike a nerve? hahahahhahahaha!

There's nothing better than beating your domestic with less displacement than a coke bottle....so stick that in your pooper.
D15powerd
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   1:26 AM     

The point here is:
Yes, it is a honda POS. AN ELEVEN-SECOND HONDA PIECE OF SHIT! hahahhaha dude, there's no way in hell you graduated from UCSC....

"11-second honda fanboy" and damn proud of it, cuz somethings are just better when ran inline and faster than 13.09.....
GTP_Sleeper

Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   3:59 AM     

[External Image Removed]

13.09 @ 104.7

VW_Nut
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   12:58 PM     

Look at me!! I'm GTP !!!

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
TopSecret
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Thu Jul 15, 04   9:48 PM     

Okay kiddies let's all play nice or we will have to... anyways... Where do you get off talking smack about an 11 second car? You don’t even know what it takes to get into the 12’s let alone the 11’s. If you are all pro domestic first you are in the wrong forum. Second why not hassle us for not helping the US economy... I mean really the first post I look at on this sight has to be this stoopid? Well anyway don't even bring up the fact that I drive a Honda because I also drive a Chevy and love them both, for different reasons... You need to go to the domestic’s forum and get a life...

The car is still a work in progress. The extensive modifications of my car have gone beyond what I had originally envisioned. I am really pleased with the way it is turning out.
EL_BARCO
Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Fri Oct 8, 04   12:16 PM     

Hey!

Chill out everybody Don Barco is here to put out all the lashing..Lets stop for second and remember why were here. Its to provide some of our expertise and experience to the younger generations abouting building and racing cars..Its all about that...So leave d15 alone now..He has the dream man..It all starts there...d15 email me some time I can provide you with some advise and help with your SOHC buildup..Remember that VW_ NUTS is not all nuts he is telling you some truth about why we have gone the DOHC route...It all comes down to the thing that e verything comes down to unfortunatly....$$$$$$$But dont despair I can break all those number down to you if you want..This can help you continue with the future buildup of any combination..Also VW this is an IMPORT DISCUSSION GET THE F^&^% OUT! you dont see us import dudes going to your side..So just one thing stay with your side and watch your back....I'll be looking for your GTwhatever ..the hell it is...I am going to show you what VTEC is all about pinche carbron...Your balls and your heart will break...

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Fri Oct 8, 04   4:54 PM     

A few things I would like to say:

1. Why would you bring up a dead thread like this?
2. From the way you talk, I doubt you can tell anybody here what they dont already know

3. From what you said nobody on this board is going
to admit they are from latin descent.

4. VW's are imports too stupid.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: Why are there only slow ass jealous POS here?   Posted Fri Oct 8, 04   10:25 PM     

lol..anyways el barco...rx_otary_se7en is right! lol..its funny how u called him a pinche carbron. anyway...what kinda car u got el barco?