This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5435

Rx_otary_Se7en

SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Fri May 7, 04   7:21 PM     

Your a fucking faggot dude, your own mother could post on here and youd probably bad mouth her, and probably with good reason- FOR RAISING A LOSER SON WHO THINKS NEONS ARE HOT SHIT. GET A LIFE, A JOB, AND FOR CHRISTS SAKE GET A GODAMNED SPELLING TUTOR YOU ILLITERATE FUCK.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SuperKid
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Fri May 7, 04   8:35 PM     

He's a fucking jackass that knows shit about anything, yet thinks he knows everyhting. People like him give a bad name to humanity in general.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
tunermonkey
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Sat May 8, 04   11:29 PM     

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with neons. In fact, Neons are better than most cars in it's class in most aspects. Only reason people say they suck is because they're considered "girl cars." Also being a ricer brand-nazi doesn't help either. Sorry, but your civic with an intake, catback and a body kit doesn't run 12s.... That's the mentallity of most of those fucking kids out there.

Talk all the shit you want about sweetneon, but leave the cars out of it, God Damnit!

[External Image Removed]

If the car wasn't screaming, I wasn't racing.
kona417
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Wed May 12, 04   8:06 PM     

Okay, ive been reading through the forums and all i see is you guys sh!t talking each other. For your own good, grow up.

ShadowDragon
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Wed May 12, 04   8:29 PM     

I agree with ya bad mouth the idiots and leave the cars that can be fixed up to be better out of it best notion I have heard yet

LS4_454
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:44 PM     

Ya, and the knowledge that you have spued out has been so helpful, you dont have much room to talk.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:50 PM     

I know your not talking to me.

Samir "Office Space"
LS4_454
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:51 PM     

Fuckin A right I am, poser.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Sun May 23, 04   3:16 PM     

Well then you just keep talking, because thats all you can do, and thats all youve done so far newjack, or "Poseur"

Samir "Office Space"
LS4_454
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Sun May 23, 04   9:50 PM     

Its a message board DA, that is all people do here, TALK!

LethalToy

Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Sat Jul 17, 04   11:04 PM     

Chad talks alot of smack but he backs it up with knowledge. Sometimes I would love to bitch slap him but there are few others on this forum that I would rather have pulling wrenches along side me than him.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
GTP_Sleeper

Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Sun Jul 18, 04   2:46 AM     

I like neons.

Does anyone know how long it would take to do a compression test and a visual check with a bore scope on two cylinders?

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
ms692
Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   11:18 AM     

2hrs 4 me but i
dont think u could do it in a week

you can go fast but i can go anywhere because i own a land rover
GTP_Sleeper

Re: SweetNeon is an asshole(douche bag, faggot etc..)   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   12:58 PM     

you have no penis.

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...