This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19746

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Mon Sep 13, 04   6:37 PM     

Well put it this way, if were gonna have to invade China, were gonna be fucked with people to handle, plus the manpower, (and everyman is going to have a weapon) the terrain, the troops from north korea seeing as how they are allies, and, we wont have nearly as many soldiers if were having a problem in the middle east.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Mon Sep 13, 04   11:54 PM     

Allright, first of all, why invade China? The oil is in the mideast, russia, and hte Americas. secondly, N Korea isn't that close to China due to our having good trade relations and all. Although they might find us a common enemy under the proper circumstances. But, if it was an invasion (for whatever incredibly stupid reason, I can't even fathom one), the US would have to secure lots of allies (ie the EU and GB). But, this is all heresay. Although China may very well pass the US as the supreme hegemon, the US will still have significant sway in the world, if for nothing else but our military presence and trading. Plus, going off of liberalism, China has much more to gain by staying peaceful and maintaining its rate of economic growth. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
quik67firebird
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Tue Sep 14, 04   7:41 AM     

I agree with TallJosh on this Rx, we have no reason to have a conflict with China. They are a good trading partner to the US, and we have fair to good relations. China is a strong country, but they are not as powerful a country as the U.S., and they know it.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Tue Sep 14, 04   7:18 PM     

Well this is one of those "Who would win in a fight, a bear or a lion" questions. If we were to engage in war, i doubt as many countries would want to help us as you think, not that many people wanna sign up and fuck with China, and im willing to bet that terrorist strikes would run rampant during a war of this scale. When you sit and think about it, any country that hates us is gonna sign onto helping China to help topple us over, sort of like one kid standing up to a bully and everybody just mobbing up and beating his ass and then peeing on him and then jacking his money etc...

Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Wed Sep 15, 04   12:17 AM     

You make a good point about countries joining China against the US, but the overriding issue is this: China has far, far more to lose then to gain by starting a war with the US, and the inverse is also true. Over the course of modern history (IE 1870+), countries have ended up worse to much worse off after a war then before it, whether they "won" or not. And as far as terrorists are concerned, they are running rampant and killing Americans, look at Iraq. But, another point is this, during a war, countries lock down their borders, and even the US leadership has fringed upon civil liberties under what it considered appropriate circumstances (namely the Japanese internment during WWII and the Guantanamo Bay "persons of interest").

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
95delsol
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Mon Sep 20, 04   8:47 AM     

Hey guess what moron, americans got to be the super power of the world buy work ethic. our ancesters seperated them selves from England and we had nothing to begin with and look at where we are at now. So we cant help it if its in the american blood to be the best at eveything that we do, its just the rest of the worlds fault for showing no pride or commitment to their country. And its your fault for bringing up somthing so stupid on this site. Your a big man on the internet but bring your ass over here and say something like that and you'll get yourself a good old fashion american ass whoopin.

If at first you dont succede keep on suckin till ya do succede
GTP_Sleeper

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Tue Sep 21, 04   3:47 AM     

In reply to:

ts just the rest of the worlds fault for showing no pride or commitment to their country

nationalism is such a wise solution.

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Wed Sep 22, 04   5:59 PM     

whoaw I think that you need to get a life ... honestly buddy who says that type of shit just outa the blue ... thats great that everyone has an opinion but really get a fucking life a shut your hole ... I think its funny how you worry about what other people do and not worry about you do ... and another thing this is a website about cars I don't think I saw you write anything about cars just that you have no life and waist your time insulting people that try to have conversations with other people ... FUCK OFF IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY GOD!!!!!

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Wed Sep 22, 04   7:02 PM     

You diddnt have anythign interesting to say either =\, but yeah, this post came out of buttfucking nowhere

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   5:51 PM     

omg dude your retarded and theres nothing wrong with george w bush O btw south africa sucks.... kinda like you who started talking shit

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
ShotgunStang429

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Mon Nov 15, 04   7:05 PM     

you should be bitch slapped, put in the stocks, and stoned(not in a good way). AMERICA RULES and africa...is fudgin gay so get the fudge out cuz nobody fudgin likes you

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
SpyderEclipseKid

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Thu Dec 16, 04   2:04 PM     

Well if u had half a rock for a brain, you woulsn't be talkin, cause if you piss off the americans we could send in a couple of NUKES to clean up your mess of a town. wat kind of car do you drive, a card board box on wheels? and if you're such an einstein then tell us why the "idiots" have twice the economy, education, and government in rhode island than you in your country

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Thu Dec 16, 04   5:25 PM     

Smart people wouldn't use nukes.

Samir "Office Space"
MuscleCarGuy
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Dec 17, 04   3:44 PM     

NUKES!?!?!?!??? Hells far kid, I'd like to nuke the middle east as much as the next angry american, but I do have "half a rock for a brain" and I know that nukes are asking to start world war 3. Spydereclipsekid, you do know there are more countries than just the U.S.A with nukes right? It would be a domino effect, we nuke them, others nuke us, It would be a cluster fuck. They do need to be delt with but not with nukes.

lloyd
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Wed Dec 22, 04   7:19 AM     

very funny

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3