This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 30255

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   4:02 PM     

Hey everyone im new on here and im also new at draging n shit my friend told me to try it so i did anyone wanna talk?

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   4:46 PM     

all the girls on this site have to post pictures of there tits before any one will talk to them

HighRisk
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   5:30 PM     

hi hoki gurl and welcome....
dont listen to this jerk sweetneon.....
and if u like to talk im here and everybody else and if u need some help talk to me.....
ALEX.

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   7:09 PM     

haha ya buddy you wish ... that coming from a guy that is desperate and doesn't get any ass hahaha

.:~Hoki Gurl~:. Driving a honda is like drivin in tha special olympics even if u win ur still retarded!!
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   7:11 PM     

haha thanks ya ill talk wats up where do u live?? wats ur fave car??

.:~Hoki Gurl~:. Driving a honda is like drivin in tha special olympics even if u win ur still retarded!!
talljosh85
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   10:08 PM     

Welcome to the forums, I pretty much work, mess with cars, chase girls and drink, so I'm on here a fair amount of the time during the summer time. Its not the most active site but its fun. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
GTP_Sleeper

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   11:00 PM     

favorite car?

That would have been the 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G a month ago. Now I am looking for a sweet neon.

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
HighRisk
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   5:48 AM     

hi hoki gurl...
for now i dont have a fave car cuz im trying to find the best car for me...but if i had to choose i would say honda civic si....

quik67firebird
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   7:56 AM     

Welcome to the board Gurl69.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   1:00 PM     

Id rather have a yugo than your riced out West Coast Customs ricermobile. I especially like the APC taillights, adds some real flare to it. How are you gonna say that driving a honda makes you retarted, you just said that yoru favorite car is an RSX, diss on my Honda again and your doomed for a while to come.. Welcome to the board.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   9:14 PM     

i live in palm desert on a golf course, my fav car was a GT2 that i built to compete against some of the top porsches in the US

SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   9:15 PM     

desprate and doesnt get any ass? you would want to fuck in a heart beat if you saw me

uglystick
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   11:52 PM     

HIJACK....

Chad,

My friend Craig and I were out removing the tires gradually from his newly built balanced 5.0 mustang (that fucker runs low 12's, i'm sure of it, talk about a raped ape...). Anyway, we get lined up at the dead end of a road...take off in second and this dumb bitch in an RSX-S pulls out in front of us. We slow back down, she ends up in front of us at the next intersection. I yell out the window "SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE WORKIN WITH!" and she promptly stalls it at the green light.

If you own an RSX type S, you should know how to drive. Craig dropped the stang into 1st and passed her burning the tires so badly they didn't even make smoke - just spun like we were on glass...through third!!!

Ahh so fun. Can't wait till my jag is done...

Jason

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Tue Aug 17, 04   1:34 AM     

Lots of people think that because they paid a lot for a car, that its fast, and not to diss the RSX (Type S, if i were gonna buy the base model, id just buy the Si) but most people who own one drive like assholes with it thinking theyre kings of the world, until they come across something faster.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Wed Aug 18, 04   9:50 PM     

hahaha really? well im not that bad at driving lol i definitly dont stall lol ...

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5