This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24709

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
elky410
so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Fri Jul 2, 04   12:28 AM     

So is there anyone fast on this board or all just 13 second front drive trash?????????

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Fri Jul 2, 04   3:05 PM     

I would hardly call a FWD car that can do a 13 trash.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Fri Jul 2, 04   3:25 PM     

well, damn, its basically stock and runs 13s, although its rwd, so, as far as the one car in my name, thats all I got. My old man has a few faster, but they don't belong to me.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
D15powerd
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Fri Jul 2, 04   8:57 PM     

13 sec FWD trash? oh shit no. Run the numbers you wise ass, with the effort it takes to make a p.o.s 1.5L civic do 13's you could make a V8 run fucking 9's! The hp per liter ratio for civics is something incredible. A 1.6L that makes 180hp is impressive. That's 112.5 hp per liter....STOCK!
Take your lead sled 5.0 mustang and put the same kind of work in it as an import and that's 562.5hp all motor! And let's not forget the pro inline four drag circuits. Making 1,000+hp from 1.8L's. Talking shit about imports.....you ass. Think next time before you open your mouth. Even better look at the rotary engines: 1.3L's and 250hp!

There's nothing better than beating your domestic with less displacement than a coke bottle....so stick that in your pooper.

Edited by D15powerd (Fri Jul 2, 04   9:01 PM)

elky410
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sat Jul 3, 04   10:52 AM     

Dude did i say anything about how much power they make nope....Also a engine with less pistons rods smaller crank so on will make more hp per cubic inch just in wieght alone not including internal drag so on and so on...Heres something .....What about tq?????How much tq does a import engine make?????But anyway the thread was is there anyone on this forum that has a car faster then a 13??????Real easy question....

D15powerd
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sat Jul 3, 04   12:42 PM     

you could have easily just said that instead of labeling all FWD's trash.....but yeah, i'm sure there are plenty that run at least 12's

There's nothing better than beating your domestic with less displacement than a coke bottle....so stick that in your pooper.
elky410
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sat Jul 3, 04   12:59 PM     

ok any of those high and mighty 12 second cars like to run for money?????

BadAssDodge

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sat Jul 3, 04   6:36 PM     

ive never ran at a track since they closed pomona to us but i know my car is in the 12's just from how it runs and the 13 sec car i used to have, where are u at elky

Faster & More Furious
elky410
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sun Jul 4, 04   12:59 AM     

Im from Fresno area......You running a small block mopar?????My race car is a 416 small block duster....My street car is the el camino......

GTP_Sleeper

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Sun Jul 4, 04   1:29 AM     

My car would run 12s with a 1.9-2.0 60ft. Give me some time I just started modding it a few months ago. I may not stop until I reach 11s. Who knows.

13.09 @ 104.7
Fastest 04GP in the world

Working for 12s with the stock cam, blower, heads, and trans.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
VW_Nut
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   3:15 PM     

Stop at 11's? Your too much of a pussy to go into the 12's, "I might break my traaaaannnyyyyy"
No guts, no glory Mr Record Holder.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
GTP_Sleeper

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   3:27 PM     

Youy obviously know nothing about the tranny in the GPs. Foolio

13.09 @ 104.7

VW_Nut
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   1:03 PM     

LOL And neither do you waterboy. Here is a refresher:

http://www.cvsr.net/php/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=generalforum&Number=23633&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=3&vc=1

"I couldn't get traction with these tires. I was using some really work Drag Radials but I am too afraid to stress the tranny with burnouts. I have been debating whether or not to risk it just to hit 12s. I want 12s but not a fvcked up transmission."

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
D15powerd
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   10:24 PM     

Nice burn VW...nice. Props to you.

"11-second honda fanboy" and damn proud of it, cuz somethings are just better when ran inline and faster than 13.09.....
GTP_Sleeper

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   1:56 AM     

I dont want to do burnouts without an LSD so I don't destroy the trans. Yes I want 12s but not at the cost of a destroyed transmission. I know you guys can barely read but this is pathetic. Last week I tried more boost and some weight reduction but since I couldn't get traction the additional power didn't net better ETs.

13.09 @ 104.7

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4