This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24709

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
BlownGTP

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   12:56 PM     

Actually, you are wrong. I have a couple of friends running low 12's and some even dipping into the 11's. I will have them register here and have a pissing match with you if I must. And factory even with 20 less ponies, stock to stock the 97-03 are a few tenths quicker.

What exactly is your mod list?

And here ya go. http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/detail.asp?intOwnerID=16176

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Edited by BlownGTP (Mon Aug 23, 04   1:04 PM)

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   5:02 PM     

How can you say that if you don't even know my mod list? LOL
The norm for the 97-03s with my mod list is high 13s.
The best is probably low 13s.

All I had to get 12.9s@105.5 was:
headers-rockers-3.25-i&e-(removed back seat)
and it was on a 2.0 60ft.

I seriously doubt you know anybody in a previous gen GP that can do that with those mods. Again they would need the 3.29 gears and a GenV blower. Which I already have stock.

No porting, no cam, no IC, no water inj., no NAAAAAAAZZZ, and NO BURNOUTS
Stock throttlebody, injectors, cam, and heads.

Sign your friends up and let me know why they can't send in a slip to be in clubgp's 1/4 mile rankings?
Or if they have let me know their names.

So are you upgrading your car anytime soon or is it fast enough for you? Don't you find modding slightly addictive and just maybe a little bit fun?

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
SweetNeon

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   8:06 PM     

what exactly is your mod list? lol only grand am driver's would say some thing like that, you odd people crack me up

BlownGTP

Re: y   Posted Tue Aug 24, 04   7:44 AM     

Actually, I sold my fast one and Im back to a stocker (besides Pulley and CAI). I had 120k on the car and the car didnt have an easy life so I figured it was time to go and I got a good offer on it. I loved the car so I got a 99 GTX and slapped a pulley and CAI on the car. It also came with the SLP exhaust but the U bend is still there so it's actually kind of useless. The GTX will probably stay this way for a while. I do know what your saying though. It is addicting to want to go faster. I had one of the quicker GTP's in the area with the exception of some of my friends that are grabbing low 12 sec passes. I didnt have the cash to go that fast.

Anyways, with the old GTP with 120k on it, the car was still doing consistant mid 13 sec. passes and on it's best day it ran a 13.33. I was very pleased with the car. This one will stay like it is (at least over the winter months). I still have the bike in my avator if I have the need for speed.

How do you explain this guy if you say it's not possiable? He must have sent in slips. It's not out of reach. http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/detail.asp?intOwnerID=16176

And about your car, I don't doubt your times for a second. I know what these cars are capable of. The only reason I came down hard on you was because I sensed a cocky additude and I don't like that at all. Im actually a very laid back guy.

And neon, get a car running and then you can talk. Since I have been on this board I think the neon ran for about a month. Don't you ever feel like you talk to much? I have noticed everybody maturing but you bud.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Edited by BlownGTP (Tue Aug 24, 04   9:25 AM)

SweetNeon

Re: y   Posted Tue Aug 24, 04   6:35 PM     

the neon was racing in this valley for over 3 years, how the fuck do you get 1 month? stop insinuateing lies with your BS persute to make me look bad

LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Tue Aug 24, 04   8:10 PM     

You make yourself look bad, for some strange reason there is a very close similarity between you and GTP Sleeper.
I see you are now up to 650k, pretty good for a 19 old or whatever you are at now.
The "you are jealous" rant n rave can start now.

LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Tue Aug 24, 04   8:15 PM     

Jesus F Christ, now you have to start comparing lists? get a life.
I could go out and buy the same GTP and do only one mod and beat your ass. So it wouldn't matter if you had 15 mods to my one, I would still kick your ass. You are one step away from taking a one page ad out in the paper to try and prove your worth.
Who gives a shit and why the "worlds fastest" have to come to a street racing site 600 miles from his town to prove himself so badly? Obviously the "gullable" well ran dry in Sacramento.

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   11:22 PM     

LS4 go get some pussy and stop bitching.

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   4:31 PM     

As the truth gets deeper your retorts get smaller.

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   6:17 PM     

[External Image Removed]

12.97 @ 105.5

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)