This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24709

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Sun Aug 8, 04   11:36 PM     

I doubt you are serious but even if there is a John Duvall who ran 11.8 last friday it wasn't in an 04GP.

There is a John K. in Texas who is going to likely run low 12s/high 11s in a 2004GP soon though.

Yes I am still the FASTEST 2004GP IN THE WORLD!!!

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...

Edited by GTP_Sleeper (Sun Aug 8, 04   11:37 PM)

uglystick
Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 9, 04   3:16 AM     

Yo GTP Sleeper, You don't know who you are talking to when you talk shit to LS4-454 so just keep your mouth shut.

Jason

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 9, 04   5:27 PM     

Personally, I fear LS4...

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 9, 04   8:33 PM     

No I think LS4 is the shit talker and apparantly can't accept the fact the fastest 2004 FWD L32 is running 12.9s@105. i don't know why since it isn't that fast and the record will likely improve to the 11s by others this year.

His post:

In reply to:

What happened to the worlds fastest claims you little pussy?

I would call that shit talking and reviving a thread that did not need to be. He is attempting to instigate a verbal vattle of some kind. uglystick if you could read you would understand that.

There is no John Duvall running 11.8 in a 2004 GP.

I still am the fastest and in a couple weeks John Kuener in Texas will have a low 12s second 2004 GP. He currently is at 13.01

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 9, 04   8:34 PM     

In reply to:

Personally, I fear LS4...

I think LS4 fears reality.

OK now commence with the jealous shit-talking bullshit...

12.97 @ 105.5

Edited by GTP_Sleeper (Mon Aug 9, 04   8:37 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 9, 04   9:39 PM     

You started the shit talking bullshit when you said that uglystick couldnt read. Ill start soem bullshit of my own..uhm....how does "Your girlfriend has a penis" sound?

Samir "Office Space"
uglystick
Re: y   Posted Thu Aug 12, 04   1:01 AM     

man don't fuckin start with me about how i can't read. unfortunately, i am probably the most articulate person on this board. equally unfortunate is my hatred for the shift key.

now, stop talking shit. ls4 runs rail dragsters (granted they're briggs powered), drag vw's (serious fast, don't fuck around), and drives a 70's lead sled caprice with a new 454. also, he is a technician at a bmw dealership. so he knows his shit. if you want to get into it with him, just stick to the point. being mr. tough guy ain't gonna get you anywhere with him, ok?

now, to be perfectly honest, maybe you do have the fastest 2004 gtp because it's a 2004 and nobody has done as many mods as you have in 8+ months. big fuckin deal. you ain't even close to the fastest gtp, so your claims are fucking meaningless. what you are alleging is like me saying 'i have the fastest saab 2004 us model 9-3 aero sport sedan on earth.' because i know how to launch a fwd car at the track. fuckin dumb. period.

now shut the fuck up and go wrench more so your title won't slip away in the coming months. i suggest nitrous - great in cylinder intercooling and will help get your egt's down by cooling that parasitic screw that sits between your heads.

i like you, but the attitude ain't flying. now, take my advice, from my lead. we are all better off if we cut this beef out and just work on getting our times down (if that's what's important to ya).

k?

jason

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Thu Aug 12, 04   2:40 AM     

Actually I am the fastest 2003 or 2004.

The 04s have been out since May2003 so nearly 16months.

I am also the 53rd fastest GTP out of nearly 1000 recorded times on clubgp and will go down in history as the first person to put an L32 into the 12s.

Take these accomplishments for what they are. No need to trash them.

I apologize for saying you could not read uglystick. I was just surprised you would say I am shit talking when clearly this thread was revived by LS4 to instigate a "shit-talking batte".

12.97 @ 105.5

LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Fri Aug 20, 04   10:36 PM     

LOL GTP, the shit talking began on your first post with non-sense claims of fastest in the world. Ive got a briggs that will make you cry. Worse yet, it will be a 10 year old tying you to a fence post. Once he is done with you the bug will be doing circles around your Moms GTP.

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   12:50 AM     

I am still the fastest in the world!
Instead of bitching on this thread why don't you just find an L32 and make it faster?

THEN YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG YOU FUCKING BITCH!

-there now you can justify all your hatred and jealous comments.

12.97 @ 105.5

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   12:55 AM     

Are you just upset because you dont have the fastest anything and are a better mechanic than me?

Or maybe you are upset that you have never explored new territory and pushed a car farther than ANYONE EVER HAS?

Or maybe you did not want to so you could just bitch?

12.97 @ 105.5

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   2:45 AM     

Theres a big difference between the car he uses and the car you use- yours is practically brand new, while his is fairly old. Anyone can take a brand new model car and build the shit out of it ina week and go prancing around saying their the fastest in the world. How do you know some guy in africa isnt shitting on your "record" right now?

Samir "Office Space"
GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   4:55 AM     

In reply to:

How do you know some guy in africa isnt shitting on your "record" right now?

What if? What If?
Until anyone finds even a shred of evidence I am wrong, I HAVE THE FASTEST L32 IN THE WORLD.

DEAL WITH IT

In reply to:

Anyone can take a brand new model car and build the shit out of it ina week and go prancing around saying their the fastest in the world.

Yeah right, that is why I am the only one in the 12s.
Maybe next year you guys can all say "I told you so"
BTW I am the fastest 2003-2005 so these cars have been out for nearly three years. The L32s have been out for 16-17 months.

Next post= Waaaaaaahhhhh! (

12.97 @ 105.5

Edited by GTP_Sleeper (Mon Aug 23, 04   4:59 AM)

BlownGTP

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   8:18 AM     

Does it bother you that the older GTP's are faster?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   11:46 AM     

Sorry but you are wrong. Stock possibly. The 04s are only 80lbs heavier but come with a much more restrictive pcm because there is alot more power available.

They also have 3.29 gears, a greatly improved blower, a higher flowing downpipe, forged connecting rods, no U-bend, and more boost.

There is no way a prev. gen would hit 12.9 with my mods. They would need a gen V blower and 3.29 gears at least. So no I am not upset their are heavily modded older gens running better times.

12.97 @ 105.5

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4