This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24709

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
VW_Nut
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   1:19 PM     

You know D15, I think we may have missed something with GTPSleeper, he must be racing in create a ride. He probably mentioned this in one of his first posts and we missed it.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
LS4_454
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   7:10 PM     

Would,could, should, does, are completely different things, either it will or in your case, wont.

LS4_454
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   7:11 PM     

Now that is a good point.

GTP_Sleeper

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   11:29 PM     

with a descent launch it will run 12s. After my intercooler and a little more boost I hope to be deep in the 12s.

Haters.

13.09 @ 104.7
Fastest 04GP in the world

Working for 12s with the stock cam, blower, heads, and trans.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...

Edited by GTP_Sleeper (Thu Jul 8, 04   11:29 PM)

GTP_Sleeper

Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 second   Posted Thu Jul 8, 04   11:30 PM     

[External Image Removed]

13.09 @ 104.7

SweetNeon

Re:so is there any fast cars or just 16 second GTP   Posted Fri Jul 9, 04   7:03 PM     

he is afrade of breaking his trans in his dads car

SweetNeon

Re:so is there any fast cars or just 16 second GTP   Posted Fri Jul 9, 04   7:04 PM     

so how much did your dad pay for that GTP?

LS4_454
Re:so is there any fast cars or just 16 second GTP   Posted Fri Jul 9, 04   10:24 PM     

He doesn't have a car, he is racing in create a ride.

GTP_Sleeper

Re:so is there any fast cars or just 16 second GTP   Posted Sun Jul 11, 04   12:30 AM     

I paid cash 29K and some change in June 03

My dad thought about getting one for himself but didn't. Don't worry I will post your loaf of bread/parking light pic soon enough.

13.09 @ 104.7

LethalToy

Re:so is there any fast cars or just 16 second GTP   Posted Sun Jul 18, 04   10:25 AM     

get your ass some mickeyT's and maybe you won't break loose so much. Keep a pair for the track and save your streetskins.

A good pair of slicks will greatly improve your times and save your wallet in the long run.

4/10ths I picked up with a set of MickeyT's 30x12.50x15

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: so is there any fast cars or just all 13 secon   Posted Wed Jul 21, 04   3:51 AM     

I hate to be a stickler for details, but without a LSD, you would have less propensity to break the transmission as the equation of Immovable Object < Immeasurable Force would be squarely in the ballpark of a roasting burnout instead of a sticky one that would transmit said forces back through the transmission toward the Immeasurable Force.

Also, when you get your LSD and do burnouts, it's gonna grenade. Just like every late model Stock GM Grenadier Carrier w/ Clutches. That's why the firechickens alternate wheels during burnouts...then they're back to one tire fire's....because the units weren't made to do burnouts on any semblance of a decent tire.

You need an eaton with an 800 pound spring, then you're cookin with enough gas to scatter your tranny. If you want your tranny to last, take it to Jim G. at ATO Transmission in Rancho Cordova. He is the foremost automatic transmission expert in northern california and has been published in more car mags than you have read.

If he laughs at you and says he won't touch it, your next best bet is:

http://www.bowtieoverdrives.com

but they might laugh at you too, i'm not too familiar with the front driver TH's.

Jason

GTP_Sleeper

y   Posted Wed Jul 21, 04   4:01 AM     

www.intense-racing.com
www.zzperformance.com
www.thrashercharged.com

I think they all have transmission stuff, intense has everything. I am not geting an LSD yet though.

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Thu Aug 5, 04   9:11 PM     

What happened to the worlds fastest claims you little pussy?

GTP_Sleeper

Re: y   Posted Sat Aug 7, 04   4:25 AM     

Oh hello bitch. Yes I am still the fastest until John Kuener from Texas runs low 12s/high 11s in a couple weeks.

[External Image Removed]

12.97 @ 105.5

12s on stock cam, blower, heads, trans, throttlebody, diff, no IC, and no burnouts.
LS4_454
Re: y   Posted Sun Aug 8, 04   6:20 PM     

I heard Jon Duvall out in Phoenix just went 11.83 this past Friday night.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4