This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 13100

JETTAKID
RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Mon Jul 9, 07   7:55 PM     

My mom is think about getting a new car with the discount from her job and has asked me to help her pick either the RX-8 or the Mustang can some one help me out with the pro's and cons between the two

SweetNeon

Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Tue Jul 10, 07   10:02 AM     

Pick the last one on the list.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appstest2/carlist/carresults.aspx?auctionid=221&startrange=0&endrange=1300&numberperpage=1009&orderby=2&showfinalprice=true

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Tue Jul 10, 07   2:46 PM     

If I had a choice of the two, I would pick the RX8. I dont like the Mustangs cockpit at all, not to mention its a Ford. Put simply, I dont like the RX8 very much, and I hate the Mustang. If your mom has that much money to spend, then she should be getting a nice TL or CL.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
JETTAKID
Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Tue Jul 10, 07   3:23 PM     

accually we found a dealership that is selling a 1993 RX-7 for 13,999 that my mom is buying for me. because she wants my jetta as her daily driver .

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Tue Jul 10, 07   5:55 PM     

Because she would rather have her kid drive an exotic while she drives a clunker. Quit being a bullshitter and get off the forums.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
ChullSS
Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Wed Jul 11, 07   3:09 PM     

the Rx 8 suck. I test drove one a while ago.
They do pick up speed and you can fit 4 people inside better than the mustang. either way Ford makes money.

Silo55
Re: RX-8 VS. MUSTANG   Posted Wed Jul 11, 07   11:49 PM     

Hahaha right on the ford making money part. Both are sporty cars do a degree. Having been in a rental mustang before, I can clearly say that teh Mustang is quite low grade. The interior leaves alot to be sought. Plus, depending on how you look at it, the interior is just plain boring and atheticly displeasing.

More so, if she was thinking of spending that much on a vehicle, why would she so suddenly turn around to buy YOU a car and get stuck with an ancient Vdub? Seriously, with the right options teh RX-8 gets bumped into the Certified BMW and Mercedez range.

Though in a straight line a GT Mustang will be faster, which I don't know whether your mother wants the V6 or V8. Which, either way, I really don't see a mother that has a child wanting either car, having useless back seats, not exactly fair on gas mileage, quite a stiff ride, and not many luxurys.

BMW M3 - All stock