This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 25679

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
SweetNeon

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Sun May 9, 04   3:53 PM     

Typical Dave97RS post

Dave97RS
Re: what would u suggest   Posted Sun May 9, 04   6:05 PM     

naw, ill be startin something up soon... graduation and my grandfather going to prison kindve took alot out of me, soon all that sheit will be cleared up and I'll be starting my project. its just that ive been keeping track of progress on a talon tsi awd that this guy has spent 3200$ on that runs 11.6 secong 1/4 miles. those #s inspire me better than the shit talking that im gettin from rotary. btw: u suck at life so just go die somewhere.

kona417
Re: what would u suggest   Posted Wed May 12, 04   8:24 PM     

Now, BACK TO THE QUESTION. Im a bit more familiar with older cars then imports, a good starter car may be a Beaumont, Chevelle, Skylark, or something along those lines. If you can get one with a decent powerplant and drive train, keep those till the rest of the car is restored then start parting things out. If you want to try putting american muscle into an import, try the old Datsun 280z's. My dads got one with a Chevy 350 stuck under the hood along with a bunch of other goodies. Seeing as it doesnt have the weight of a muscle car, it is painfully quick, with whatever youre doing. BUT if you can find an old GM for a decent price go that way. Cheers.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Thu Jun 17, 04   3:27 PM     

What did I ever do to you?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
LS4_454
Re: what would u suggest   Posted Tue Jun 22, 04   6:38 PM     

Probably opened your poser mouth again.

GTP_Sleeper

LS4_454 is all scrotum   Posted Tue Jun 29, 04   3:19 AM     

Hey I found the number you were looking for you retarded inbred whore:

1-800-NEE-DICK

13.09 @ 104.7
Fastest 04GP in the world

Working for 12s with the stock cam, blower, heads, and trans.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
large_filipino

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Sun Jul 4, 04   11:41 PM     

I'm new here so Hi! I'd go for an old Pinto if you can find one.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   2:24 AM     

Why do you have that number Sleeper?

Samir "Office Space"
GTP_Sleeper

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   2:26 AM     

Uhhh...

POOP

13.09 @ 104.7
Fastest 04GP in the world

Working for 12s with the stock cam, blower, heads, and trans.
Mods, Timeslips, Race Videos...
BadAssDodge

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   6:20 AM     

A good american car u can get for cheap, if u wanna go old school...a 66-67 Mustang, a 68-72 Chevy Nova, or a 70-72 Dodge Dart/Plymouth Duster.... u can find these almost anywhere for not a lot of cheese, and with the right parts they will haul ass. A 400+ hp small block would be easy to put in any of these cars, and theyre all good looking cars. You can also go with a 5.0 Mustang, the aftermarket is full of parts for those cars, and you can find a 5.0 anywhere for not a lot of chedder.

Faster & More Furious
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   1:45 PM     

You like cheese.

Samir "Office Space"
BadAssDodge

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   6:36 PM     

yah i put it on everything

Faster & More Furious
LS6
Re: what would u suggest   Posted Mon Jul 5, 04   9:47 PM     

for a 1st project w/ a muscle car go w/ chevy, best off would be the chevelle you can usually find some basket cases for a good price.....but theyre damn basket cases. plus u can fit just about any engine size into chevy frames cuz of the way the shock towers were.(which was chevys intention when they made them back in the 60s and 70's) 80's-mid 90's mustangs are good but usually run from 6-9k for the gt's plus the resale on them by the time youll be done wont be very good whereas the chevelle will still hold some of its value. (hell u could prolly find a decently restored chevelle for about 10-15k if u look hard enough) definantly check out hemmings too before u jump into anthing.

SweetNeon

Re: what would u suggest   Posted Fri Jul 9, 04   7:18 PM     

fuck off kid

HyperGT
Re: what would u suggest   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   9:17 AM     

What is ur problem SweetGayNeon? the kid is just asking for advice, hes young so let him work, and do what he wants, hell probably get a better car then 4 cyl bangging SOHC engine.

"Ever seen a Supercharged Kia? its amazing it has like 90HP"
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3