This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 17177

jautoek4
F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   5:33 AM     

6800-- or BEST offer!!!!
located in Souther California, Indio......
my 97 ek hatch
has approx miles on it
i bought it about a year ago and i drive it to work and back about 12 miles a day to and from
it has:::::::::
B16A 5-series
6puck clutch
No LSD sorry i was ripped off
M.i.t Intake
jasma Header
fujisubo catback exhaust
REAL REAL REAL JDM typeR front and real Lips
M tec Mirrors
upgraded computer
sir front and read disc breaks, plus jdm proportion valve.
equal distribution of fluid to rear and front breaks...
interior is manly stock except for upgraded driver seat.
Automatic JDM cluster i needed something with a tach so i got it pretty cheap still lights up amber red.
major service done 3 months ago
new timing belt water pump plugs wires fuel filter
upgraded fuel pump SIR
JDM rear Tail Lights
15' Black Racing rims comes with car or no rims i take off some dollars of the price
ohh ALSO the AC still works blows ice Cold
Clean Title no accidents that i know of. just minor dents
oxidation on roof spoiler and a little on driver side door.
Jcancel01@verizon.net
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]S
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

GT500

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   10:06 AM     

hell yah sweet ride my brother lives in cali so i might have him take a look at it ill offer 6600 cus i need some money to get plates on it.

p.s does it pass inspections well
p.ss by the way how did that rim get so dented i see it and im shure every one eles will

Edited by GT500 (Fri Feb 16, 07   10:28 AM)

NOS
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   8:04 PM     

shit man that car has more rice than a chinese take out restaurant

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Silo55
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   10:21 PM     

What on it is rice?

jautoek4
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Sat Feb 17, 07   4:36 AM     

in reply to inspection. umm its a b16a with upgraded computer i dont really know you have to know somebody to smog it.. i might beable to on transfer but after that its on you rims i bought used from an importer. so i bought them kinda suffed up if your offering 6600 cash i can make adjustments on the prices i found out one of the rims is leaking because they are three peiece rims and about 9 years old it needs to be repaired... so yeah if your serious hit me up on my email. jcancel01@verizon.net

oh rice = shity body kits...
all my stuff is Honda Optional From Japan... [>_<]

peace!!!

GT500

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Sun Feb 18, 07   4:20 PM     

yeah ill hit u up soon i just have alot cars too look at but urs looks like the one i want and thanks for the info on the rims i have a great place down here in missouri that has a tire repair that kicks ass.

SweetNeon

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Thu Feb 22, 07   11:46 AM     

Try puting it on
www.autotrader.com
www.cars.com
www.recycler.com "free"

GT500

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Thu Feb 22, 07   3:06 PM     

i put a car on recycler.com it sold fast

jautoek4
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Thu Mar 8, 07   11:18 PM     

sold sold sold the car is gone... thanks for shopping peace..........

GT500

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Mar 9, 07   9:29 AM     

peace

hey sup
NOS
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Fri Mar 9, 07   7:01 PM     

for how much?

RACINLIFE

Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Wed Mar 14, 07   5:16 PM     

nice but i dont realy like hondas im more a nissan kinda guy. whats the cars top speed?

if you think your such a car guy then how come all you do here is be a dumb ass?
NOS
Re: F/S SO.CAL 97 EK HATCH WITH EXTRA GOODIES   Posted Thu Mar 15, 07   5:09 PM     

whats it matter?