This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> The Site Thread views: 57025

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
bgurl9900
can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sat Nov 11, 06   6:46 PM     

can i race the car i made on this site?

Raceflame

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   4:22 AM     

no, you canīt

dodge, chevy and ford rule
NOS
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   7:18 AM     

fuck you

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
69charger
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   7:38 AM     

she's probably 10 and just wantin to play a video game for free so just cut her some slack

[External Image Removed]
yeahnice1bruva

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Wed Apr 4, 07   9:14 AM     

yes u canb keep on clickin the arrow at da bottom and u will cum to a track with ur car on it u will have to press st4rt to play da mini dr4g r4ce then u have to make a reaction time and the best and perfect that their is,5.00 i got 5.08 and damm that is fuckin fast.
follow what i have sed and u can race all day and all night it is up to u.
if u wanna race da car uve made thenv race and race untill u can beat other people and get 5.00 and u may geta prize or somet.
i got one and it was a lm edition car of me choice or 500 quid to do what evar i liked with it
get draggin m8 and get some style in ur car amnd shed some tred.
make ur car burn and dis is me car.
CKCCCLCCCCCCCCCCC

none
SweetNeon

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun Apr 8, 07   9:12 PM     

Fuck off dumb shit

GT500

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Tue Apr 24, 07   1:08 PM     

why do u always cus at people on this site

hey sup
NOS
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Wed Apr 25, 07   10:19 PM     

because your a fucking retard get off this site and go continue to suck your dad off

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
GT500

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Thu Apr 26, 07   6:43 PM     

FUCK YOU UR THE GAY ONE

hey sup
Raceflame

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sat May 12, 07   6:24 PM     

i should be a moderator for this forum, then mad turds are not welcome and this forum is a lot safer

dodge, chevy and ford rule
ChullSS
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun May 20, 07   2:21 PM     

Yes someone has to moderate

UkDrifting

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun May 20, 07   6:25 PM     

there is alot of violence in this forum isnt there.

uk drifting
Silo55
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun May 20, 07   7:46 PM     

It's just a way of deciding who we don't like.

UkDrifting

Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun May 20, 07   8:04 PM     

ohhh..wat a pity. ahh well ..

uk drifting
Russia
Re: can i actually race my car on this site?   Posted Sun Aug 30, 09   10:00 AM     

Fuck you you mother fucking dumbass American, at least he can fucking spell right dumbshit.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2