This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> The Site Thread views: 107410

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
rollinonhubs

story time   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:52 PM     

they should have a story thread where racers can tell about their beatings of other racers sort of like a descriptive kill list , or something. or any unusal things that happen while driving their car

CamaroZ28

Re: story time   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:04 PM     

sounds cool, but thats just braggin...lol well Ive raced a few times, but im not a major risk taker on that, me and my friends have raced for fun, i havent found any of my friends who have beat me, my friends turbo civic hatchback almost caught up to me lol, still no top end on his part lol, my friends 5.0 mutsang couldnt catch me, my friends pinto mustang not even a question, uhh my moms corlla that i raced in, never really officially won or lost, just went fast back and forth with a really hot chick lol, uhh i drifted my camaro on accident, it was wet out and i took a corner at 40mph and went side ways but controlled it...hmmm ive dont burn outs and self drag races to see how fast i can go on a back road strip, but yea thats about all i can remember lol well theres my story.

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
buddhakwake
Re: story time   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   8:40 PM     

The problem is more than 75% of them would be complete bullshit and the other 25% would be exaggerated like crazy, so it'd just be a creative writing exercise.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: story time   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   3:51 AM     

they should have a bull shit meter for that then

buddhakwake
Re: story time   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   12:06 PM     

Well, that's what we're here for. We have to filter things out and act as our own BS meters (sorta like when that guy came on here bragging about having one of the 400 limited edition skyline Nismo 400 R). But that forum would likely be just bs stories and then us chewing out the 11-14 year olds doing the bullshitting. What we need is the ability to post pictures and videos easily.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: story time   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   1:40 PM     

I agree...If we can see proof then that would be cool,or be able to post vidoes and stuff too of what we have done.

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
rollinonhubs

Re: story time   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   1:54 PM     

yeah, wish it could be arranged so that we could do that

chris96

Re: story time   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   9:27 AM     

Yeah ask the webmaster.

SweetNeon

Re: story time   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   8:52 PM     

Today some prick was trying to merge in to my lane so of course i didnt let him in, then after turning a one lane road in to a 2 lane road the prick had enough nerve to pull behind me and tail gate me, so i break checked the fucker and then stoped, so this monkey and his faggot friend get out of the car and start walking up to my car so I stick it in reverse and back up in to his pride and joy. Good story?

rollinonhubs

Re: story time   Posted Fri Mar 10, 06   9:14 AM     

hope it is a story cause u probably would have been charged

SweetNeon

Re: story time   Posted Fri Mar 10, 06   9:37 AM     

Well the police think he rearended me =), his insurance company is going to love me

rollinonhubs

Re: story time   Posted Fri Mar 10, 06   2:01 PM     

ahh lucky

Str33tRacer

Re: story time   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   3:47 PM     

NICE STORY!!!!!! SWEET NEON!!! Lucky fucker, I would of done that too but I would have knocked out both of them then hit there car hader. Also I would have knocked out all of there windows and popped there tires while they were kncked out!!!!! Thats what I would have done the stupid fuckers would have paid. Thoose bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str33tRacer

Re: story time   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:53 AM     

I got a good idea this could be our " Story Time", place see just start a forum thread and tell stories!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Riceracer
Re: story time   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   8:02 PM     

today i said "fuck off sweetneon" at least 15 times, it's bound to slip out more too. Oh, and fuck off sweetneon

I'm so hardcore, I make Slipknot look like a boyband.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4