This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9817

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
LethalToy

Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   7:03 PM     

I live in PG, BC Canada and we have Z E R O emissions controls here. The first thing I do on all my vehicles is dump the cat and run a free flow exhaust. Better hp, torque, mileage and is much cheaper to buy a system that is non-cat-back.
One if the benefits to living in the Great White North. It was a tit-bit-nipply this morning at -6 celsius. Nothing like a brisk morning air to slow down our opponents from the south. (I have a football tournament this weekend and our Okanagan and Lower Mainland teams are bitching and whining that its too fucking cold to play and they slip on the frost on the field. Boo-Fucking-Hoo. I've been loving it but I got beat like a red-headed-step-child my last game. 300 pound fucking juice monkey that got cut from the BC Lions farm team. It was fun though. It's not often I find someone that can throw me around. (other than the wife)
Good clean game....2 sacks for me Nursing a set of bruised ribs for it though.

Man , I am rambling. Gonna shut up now. Soon. Ya alright I 'm done, I think........................yup.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
MrPeabody

Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   8:55 PM     

I also hate the fact that with a JDM B16 i'd still be running low emissions, but they let guys rollin in pre '74 cars run whatever the hell they want spewin out whatever the hell they want, but no, I can't have an extra 70 HP clean and safely...

-Ben

Stryker
Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   9:57 PM     

In reply to:

is michigan a free carry state for guns to or no?

All of America is. It's called the second amendment. And as for the emission control....Colorado has it, but it's RARELY enforced...my best friend took the cat. converter off his pickemup truck, and his dad is gonna do the same on his 'stang...'long as no one gets under there and looks, no one will know or care. LOL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
Gorgoth3k1

Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   10:47 PM     

ya... I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody else, and the guys here that do emissions checks and shit will pass you no matter what... I have a friend who was runnin headers with straight pipes and no cat and he passed emissions perfectly fine... another friend of mine was asked during his emissions check, "is this car a pre-83 car?" and he replied ya, which its CLEARLY a mid-90's style 'mary... but since the guy just listened to my friend he was able to run his car with all sorts of illegal stuff... I know another guy with a Pro-Street Nova that runs in the NHRA which passed inspection b/c he was friends with the guy that did the checks and this car is on racing slicks and everything... he just wanted to see if he could get it to pass inspection... he doesn't drive it around or anything...

but ya... emissions checks are nearly non-existant here... and we also have the huge NRA here, so... ya... hehe...

-Gor

hooyeah
Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   2:22 AM     

all of america isn't a free carry for guns in certain states you can carry a concealed weapon no problem in some you can't carry a concealed weapon at all in most states you have to get a permit to carry

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!
Phatmatt

Re: note on emissions...   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   12:11 PM     

no you need a permit. but it's hella easy to get. I have one.

civictr
Re: note on emissions...   Posted Thu Oct 17, 02   9:38 AM     

The best thing I can tell you to pass emissions is make friends with someone who tests cars and make it so you pass nomatter what. Thats what I had to do when I swapped the B18 Type-R into my civic. (some times it might take a little extra cash to pass)

Gorgoth3k1

Re: note on emissions...   Posted Fri Oct 18, 02   10:47 PM     

hehe... emissions... bah... lol...

they're not a problem in Texas... hahaha...

-Gor

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)