This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 18593

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
fonzarelli
Re: Yet another question for all:   Posted Thu May 2, 02   8:29 AM     

mmm * drool *

Spoon make some forkin' knife engines.. i mean, fuckin' nice.

Excuse me. i was typing with my mouth full.

Kutsuju_racing
Re: Yet another question for all:   Posted Thu May 2, 02   5:13 PM     

Nova you got out of the game because you know nothing about it. how old are you again? I really doubt you were in the game longer then me....I was into it when it first started hitting in so cal and you were probably still riding your bike back in 94! So don't tell me shit we were going up to Redlends back then and racing and I use to live in Thermal at the time so don't try to tell me that, when you didn't even have a drivers license. and it's only like $2,000 more and he still has 30 hp to make up! and yeah, hondas can do it but it's going to take damn near that much money to get that kinda horse power then he's topped out and with the ITR he can still build from there. Sorry bud but if he has the money the first and best choice is the Jap spec ITR. if he doesn't then he should go with the GSR....and if he wants to hurt 90% of the people on the road then I would go with a fully built motor and boost like 10-12 psi with an adjustable boost controller so he can daily drive @ like four and flex when he has too.....spoon is cool check out my boy in the Lousiana chapter he has an american ITR fully built with spoon and he's running low 13's all motor...I'm telling you man it's all on whcih way you want to go with it.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
novaboy

Re: Yet another question for all:   Posted Thu May 2, 02   6:19 PM     

hahahah....itr....hahahah.....hahahah.

novaboy
Fat_Tony

Re: Yet another question for all:   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:43 PM     

yah stick a crate engine in it with about 400hp and 450 ft lbs of tourqe for less than 4G's
then you'll be fast

I'll let my car do the talkin
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Yet another question for all:   Posted Fri May 3, 02   3:32 PM     

yeah, fat tony's going back to our JG crate motors...but then there is no way in hell you'll pass emissions....why are you talking crap nova you got smoked by an LS VTEC and the ITR brings more than that to the table?

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)