This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 61587

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9  
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   3:21 PM     

show me a link of one runing 12s

BlownGTP

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   5:26 PM     

OK, there are lower times also if you want.
http://clubgp.com/cgi-asp/qtrmile.asp

here is another with video, its not a gtp but it is a cool idea. its a lumina Z34 with the GTP motor in it and pulling good times.
http://luminasupercharged.com/3.8.htm

im sure i can dig up alot more but im outa time. ill look later.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   6:24 PM     

i'd like to follow some phatmatt lines and we have a 92 trans sport gt that i'd like to stick the supercharge ron and mod it and get it into the 12-13 range but its my moms daily driver and for some reason noone seems interested but me but it already has quite decent power with the 3.8 and will pretty much take any other (normal) minivan with ease. Can't punch it past 1/2 throttle without spinning the tires a good 20 feet or so

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Mon Oct 7, 02   11:11 AM     

hey neon,

if your friend with the jdm cr-x is such a smart guy, why won't he answer my questions. he hasn't said a damn thing back to me, and all i have done is ask him to email me so we can talk shop about the fuel injection system.

does your neon run a knock sensor?

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Mon Oct 7, 02   7:15 PM     

well i dont know the guy so im not going to defend him, yes my engine has a knock sensor

Kaotik
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Mon Oct 14, 02   11:20 PM     

uglystick, give me a good reason for me to waste my time on u, I only wanted to show my car on this site, I didnt spec people to talk shit about it, if u dont belive a damn thing thats your problem not mine... why would I answer u?, I dont care about your stupid coments.

Oh n' I never said I was smart like u.

uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   10:29 AM     

fine with me jackoff, i just wanted to pick your brain about fuel injection. instead i'm forced to tell you to go fuck a monkey.

damn. and i thought i might actually find a good topic to discuss.

fucker,

jason

MrPeabody

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:11 PM     

Seriosly man,
A few ppl were doggin but most were just interested in what ur running. Which, by the way, you never answered. I love the rex man, i'm all into JDM, so do me a favor what you got in it???

-Ben

uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:23 PM     

yeah kaotic, assuming that is your car, i was really interested in hearing more about it. i don't know why you thought i was trying to piss on you, it's just because you flat out dissappeared and didn't answer any of my questions.

jason

SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:31 PM     

like he said before it has a type r motor in it

sweetdevil
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:35 PM     

oh, well cool... that answered all my questions... how bout u uglystick?

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:43 PM     

if your being sarcastic your not very good at it

sweetdevil
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:45 PM     

do u know this guy kaotic? does he really have this car? is it fast, cuz he won't answer anyone's questions

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:48 PM     

i dont know the guy but i have seen the car, with the power the type r should push out( at least 180 to the wheels) he is good for a mid to high 12 sec 1/4 with slicks

MrPeabody

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   10:34 PM     

Ok, so we're talking about a Integra Type R engine, (B18 not a B16, which is what i've been asking all along.) 180 at the wheels? That's not assuming it's stock right? Because that's only a 15 HP or so drivetrain loss, wouldn't it be more? Not saying it's not fast, but I was figuring somewhere in the 13's.

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9