This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 61587

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8 9  
hooyeah
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   10:13 PM     

i think the fi question was cuz fuglystick is lookin for an fi setup for one of his projects

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Thu Oct 3, 02   11:00 AM     

well, i was obviously mistaken that this guy knows his shit. i was just asking because i want someone to bounce aftermarket fi ideas off of.

kutsuju, you're probably a better source, email me.

jason@orionoutdoor.com

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
MrPeabody

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Thu Oct 3, 02   11:13 PM     

I think I spooked em with mentioning the engine codes;)
Dude, I know REX's can be fast and there are allot that are. You said you had a Type R engine, is that a B18 or 16? and what have you done to it to get it into the 12's. Not saying it can't be done, hell there's a grip of 12 sec hondas out there... but that's with the aid of boost, NA is another thing all together;) So just tell the truth and say what you got on your car and what you run. Doesn't matter what dude, I got a stock Civic DX with a whopping 92 HP! Still haven't gotten kicked of yet:P

-Ben

uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   11:38 AM     

hey peabody, yer cool. i like you. at least you tell the truth.

jason
i'll bet my daily driver has less hp than yours!

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   12:58 PM     

real car MOTORIZED SCOOTER ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMM i want one

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   7:31 PM     

no use in calling bull shit cuz it seems ya dont know a dam thing so far, how do you know mike isnt in the 12s shit you havent seen any of his time slips, i havent personally seen the rhd crx but friends of mine have and from hearing what he is runing, if he had slicks mid to low 12s wouldnt be hard at all for that car all motor

SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   7:34 PM     

what the fuck are you trying to bag on him for, your the dumb shit racing a gran prix hahahahahaha

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   8:46 PM     

ill put money on that gtp over your sneezon any day

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
BlownGTP

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Fri Oct 4, 02   10:07 PM     

LOL, Thanks 1000hp! its ok neon boy, i know that how much better my car is than yours so i dont even take offense to your little pussy coments. I garuntee if i sell my car and if you sold yours that i would probably get almost 3 times as much for mine than you would for yours. And one more thing! LEARN HOW TO SPELL GRAND PRIX DIP SHIT! Did you even graduate? My car has twice the potential as yours moron. i still dont beleive your in the twelves and im sure alot of others don either. DOT was running mid 14's in that video and you still lost your ass moron. Im done arguing this point for now since your a bag licker anyways. Cant even afford a real car but for some reason you have a rolex! God are you a dip shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Phatmatt

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sat Oct 5, 02   12:11 PM     

I thought DOT was running faster than 14s.... oh well

SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   12:25 PM     

if he was accually from the valley and we did race you wouldnt be saying that now would you

SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   12:27 PM     

your post was so fuckin stupid and mis informed im not going to waste my time writeing any more

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   1:13 PM     

ah actually its nothin to see one of those gtps in the 12s, and im guessing by reading his profile hes either in the 12's or low 13's. thats about what you say you run so im guessing it'd be a good race, but i think the gtp would win cause those superchargers just keep on goin.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
SweetNeon

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   1:18 PM     

its a bunch of bull shit, the guy is lieing out of his ass, case in point on his profile who would put 8mm spark plug wires as a mod next to a ported super charger lol hahahaha

BlownGTP

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Sun Oct 6, 02   3:10 PM     

oh ok, i see! Im lieing because i listed the wires next to the ported charger. LOL! waste of time arguing with a moron in my eyes. yea 1000hp, low 13's is it. You see GTP's all over runnig in the 12's but it starts to cost big bucks to dip that low so mine will be at this level for a while. They also have week trannys so it gets a little scarey to keep going with the build up.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8 9