This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 61587

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9  
Kaotic
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   3:52 PM     

That's fast hu!

Kaotic
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   3:56 PM     

Shut the fuck up! you're fuckin stupid, you don't know shit about cars! stop trying.

BlownGTP

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   3:57 PM     

LOL, well what fi system? you cant seem to answer any questions about this car so it sounds like your the dumb shit here.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:00 PM     

yeah fe FI fo fum! i smell the blood of a jdm spec...

anyway, we know a cr-x can run a great time. it's really a question of whether you have the cajones to tell us the truth about what it currently runs (not next week, not last week, what it runs now!). being honest and answering that question straight up will gain you a lot more respect here than you can imagine.

anyway, fuel injection, lets talk shop. e-mail me.

and i hope you weren't saying that I don't know anything about cars. i think i'd surprise you if you really feel that way.

jason@orionoutdoor.com

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:04 PM     

same here, i prolly forgot more about cars than most will ever know

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:14 PM     

these fuckin kids piss me off. just when you start to think that they might actually know something, they prove you wrong. japanese domestic market? who fuckin cares. i've got a swiss delivery bmw and a canadian delivery jaguar. oooh...i also have that riverside plant manufactured chevrolet a body....mmmmm..mmmm good.

i got a ride in a willys w/ 427/th400/9inch today. god if the guy wasn't so nice i would have gone home, got my elk and run his '41 gasser for pink slips. fuel delivery in that car was all fucked up. ran great, but didn't go very fast. i mean, some mustangs would have their way with that car as is. it's running 3 pounds fuel pressure right now, the double pumper rail is on backwards (long rail going to the primary), and who knows what's in that double pumper. probably some severely horsed up shit... it's tube framed, four linked and has nearly 40" of treadwidth out back though!!

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:21 PM     

I wouldn't drive it if it had 3 pounds of fuel pressure, can't chance it goin lean and at 3 pounds its gonna go lean. You need at least 5-6 punds depending on the ci of the engine to keep it runnin at the top end

hooyeah
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:50 PM     

wow proof a crx "rex" can run twelve want me to proove to you a chevette can run 9s? that doesn't mean every fucking chevette does you little fuck nut go back to damn whatever BLAH yur cars form like 3 different countries remember crossbreeding leads to mutants i mean rice ahhh fuckit all i spilt my coke you lil bastard

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:52 PM     

pffft...bahahahahahhahahahahaha....

i spilt my coke you lil bastard! that's funny.

i'll bet if we spent enough time we could find a good video of a 10 second k car against a 9 second chevette. bet that'd make the econobox rice crowd shit their drawers...not much difference in the cars, just 20 years or so...same concept in general though.

jason

hooyeah
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:59 PM     

20 years? chevettes were 75 k was early 80's thats not 20 years biggest difference rear driver vs front driver hmmm remmemmber that video onnf the 10 second k car? hmmm i know there are alot of chevettes out there running loow 9-high 10 rangeeee

sorry bout double leeters keys are all coky and stuff lil bastard gonna steal brothers keyboards muwahahahahaha i loveliving in a computer scrapyard

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
Kaotic
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   5:01 PM     

n

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   5:04 PM     

wtf?

sweetdevil
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   8:58 PM     

hey jdm princess.... I know you've been avoiding the FI question cuz you don't know what that means, but what the guys who know about cars were trying to ask you is how is your fuel injection set up?
I called bullshit cuz the pic you posted is from another website, if you look at my above post, and you tried to cover it up with your fucking website loser!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
FordFactor

Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   8:59 PM     

Hey Kaotic, im sorry.....im sorry i believed you actually had a decently fast car. Damn i want Chad to have some of his wisdom (smack talk) on this little guy.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
Kutsuju_racing
Re: cr-x JDM SiR   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   9:34 PM     

Sorry I'm undecided on this one fellas but it doesn't take an upgraded Fi in a honda to run 12's...that's why I don't get why your asking that. but hey I guess it's to weed out the bullshit. You guys just need to go over to JGenginedynamics.com and check out there shit....to me there the ones to check out they have some sick shit in the dyno section....but that's just me. I know cars that are running in the 13's all day with stock Ignition and stock Fi. and that set up in a 1900lb Crx is a whole lotta trouble...I'm just saying it's possible I'm not saying he's doing it. It's definately entertaining though....

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9