This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 6554

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SweetNeon

IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   9:58 PM     

any one going up to firebird? i hear its gona be dope, about 5 2.4 neons are rollin up there to fuck shit up in the all motor comp against all da all motor hondas, i wont miss it for any thing hopefully i'll have my car going by then but seeing that i still need to buy a dolley i dont think it will happen

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:03 PM     

why don't you just rent one or sometihng?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:04 PM     

its a waste of money, i would rather use it twords my own

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:17 PM     

and you don't know anyone with a trailer you can use or a dolly or if it's insured just drive it there?

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

SweetNeon

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:21 PM     

i dont know any one with one, haha drive it there? you dont know my neon: 1 gallon fuel cell, regestered as off road use only, only has a tach water temp and A/F ratio gauge, oh and yea it weights in the 1700lbs area

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:22 PM     

well that sucks i say find a local shop get them to sponsor you say you'll stick their sticker on your back window if they'll let you use a trailer

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

SweetNeon

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:24 PM     

no stickers go on my car, well besides the ones under my hood

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:25 PM     

oh well i jsut say it'll be worth it if it gets ya to a race ot stick a small sticker on your door oh well may actually find someone just willing to put a sign up by your place in the pits or sometihng

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

SweetNeon

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:31 PM     

its realy not a big deal to me i just dont want some lame shop out in the valley takeing credit for some thing i built

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   10:53 PM     

good point build a dolly or trailer can't be that hard

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

MrPeabody

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   11:31 PM     

Hey,
What's the fastest NA neon running right now? Heard one on the east coast was in the 11's, (not street legal of course;)

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   11:40 PM     

saw one in a magazine in the 7-8 range it was turbo though 28 pounds of boost or sometihng crazy like that

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

MrPeabody

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   2:39 PM     

Yeah,
Ment Naturally Asperated, (NA

-Ben

Kutsuju_racing
Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   3:40 PM     

I should be there since it's here but my mom might be in town! me and the wife are fighting about it right now! That would be cool to see you run! hell I might even say what's up in the pits! I don't know man there's some quick people out here....Don't underestimate it out here. I know the dude from Aerospeed and Import powerhouse should be there and I know Import life has I believe 2 all motor cars. Most of those guys are running B20...last year I think they we're all running in the mid 12's? I know the only one in the 11's that I know of is Dave from import Powerhouse? but He might not even go...he says he does it for him not for competing? so who knows....have you had your car at the track yet? so how long have you had it deregistered? I like that pic by the way! that's my goal by the end of 04 to be deregesterd nothing but a shell and roll bar! but I'm going GSR Stroked with a BIG ASS TURBO!!!! I'll run all motor on the streets but when it comes to the track I want turbo man. don't get me wrong I think All motor is more respectable but them boys are blazing in those classes man. 10.5's that's nuts! and that damn Padilla and that RX-7 he's running 10.3's that's rear wheel drive though! I wish they would let all motor cars run wheelie bars I think they would hit the 9's quick like!

oh, and I believe the fastest neon is Scott Mohler his best is 10.74 @127 he was the first All Motor neon in 12's,11's,and 10's.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Phatmatt

Re: IDRC in oct   Posted Sun Sep 29, 02   3:15 PM     

I just want to wish Neon good luck. Show all those bastards watching that Mopar can still haul ass.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2