This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9695

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: Another question...   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:16 PM     

hey no blonde bashing

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
LethalToy

Re: Another question...   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:22 PM     

yeah, they turn red after too much bashing j/k

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: Another question...   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:25 PM     

if my pimp were there she'd slap u to baby hoe

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
integraracer9x
Re: Another question...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:26 AM     

I just took his bottle out and let all of the O2 out. He's pissed but at least he's safe for now. By the way, the only damage that was being done to the engine is that it was running like 20 - 25 degrees warmer while running the shot of O2. Any hotter however, and he'd melt stait through the pistons. Which is like when you run far to lean a fuel mixture. Oh well...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
hooyeah
Re: Another question...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   12:44 PM     

has he dynoed it with the o2 if so wut were his results and if not wut were his 0-60 numbers and 1/4 times with the o2

integraracer9x
Re: Another question...   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   7:36 AM     

I know he's never dyno'd it. But I watched him race this 90 sumthin' GST. At first, he lost, however when he hit the bottle the second time he more than smoked the hell out of it.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)