This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14741

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
Fat_Tony

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Thu May 30, 02   8:20 AM     

nah i just say that b/c my friends dad is an U/C cop and he says hes got better things to do other than pull over peeps. He says thats the normal cops job, usually they might radio ahead or are too busy doing other things like undercover missions.

I'll let my car do the talkin
hooyeah
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Thu May 30, 02   1:21 PM     

yah but if u r doing something bad enough they will pull you over i agree with you there real jobs are like stakeouts that type of shit but i believe the question was can they pull you over not will they

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
fonzarelli
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   2:44 AM     

id just like to point out that there is big difference between a cop being undercover, and a cop driving an unmarked car.

An uncercover cop is when they are on a stake out or following people around or generally doing what they are doing for a particular case or other reason, but cops can be on traffic control driving normal looking cars so they can catch you speeding without you seeing the black/white/blue lights, etc and slowing down first. And yes, you can tell these unmarked cars if you are looking out for em because they still need to have the flashing lights fitted and arials and stuff. ok, so they will have different set ups of cars in england and the us, but they keep the same techniques for catching your ass speeding all over the civilised world.

hooyeah
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sun Jun 9, 02   10:48 PM     

i was jsut pointing out the fact that they have abadge they all can pull you over whther they do or not who knows but they can

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:44 AM     

i think you should get the fuck off this web site your not even from cali

SweetNeon

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:45 AM     

you know what all this bull shit aint even about so cali street racing, find a diff web site to fuck up

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)