This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14741

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   7:21 PM     

well for the opinion I would start with the easiest and then move to the hardest, starting with AEM CAI, then DC sport Ceramic coated headers, then pulleys, I would go all external bolt ons and then go internal on the motor because it's easier and all the external parts are the cheapest....but cams are getting cheaper....your header might be the most expensive though but a good compliment to the exhaust as mentioned earlier

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
95camry
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:15 PM     

YOU CAN GET A JDM B16A OR YOU COULD GET A GSR B18 AND THAT ALONE WOULD MAKE IT FAST. THEY SELL A SPOON UPGRADE KIT FOR THE GSR. OR IF YOU WANT TO GO CHEAP THEN GET A INTEGRA LS MOTOR NON-VTEC BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT TO SLAP TURBOS ON LATER. THEY CAN HANDLE ALOT OF STRESS.

fonzarelli
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Fri May 10, 02   2:34 AM     

CAPS LOCK IS A REALLY BAD THING

sweetdevil
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Fri May 10, 02   8:32 AM     

BeTtEr ThAn ThE DoOd ThAt TyPEs LiKe ThIs.

It took me two minutes to type that. That guy must really have a lot of time on his hands...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
j0k3r

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sat May 11, 02   12:57 AM     

Maybe he just needs a little help.

[External Image Removed]

---------- [External Image Removed]
EdgeOfGemz

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sat May 11, 02   1:44 PM     

haha..funny. I hate people who type weird..they think its sooo kewl..their the ones that say cOoLiO mAn..ew..

Still a whisper on my lips. The feeling on my finger tips. You leave me when im at my worst. Days go by and still I think of you. Days when Icouldnt live my life without you. Gemz |
95camry
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Mon May 13, 02   12:24 AM     

Last time I read the question , it was what should I do with my friends car? Not , what do you have to say about the person that writes in caps.

hooyeah
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Mon May 13, 02   1:29 AM     

well the point is the guys writing technique is annoying if noone points it out he'll never know so many ppl hate it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
integraracer9x
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Mon May 13, 02   7:21 AM     

Jeez, the quality of advice from these forums just keeps on rising... lol.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
Aldo1

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Mon May 13, 02   6:36 PM     

lol joker hits again, mad skills man lol.

"Act like my rims ain't clean"
mbquart
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sat May 25, 02   7:49 PM     

can undercover cops pull you over? i heard from some people that you dont have to. just wondering

mbquart
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sat May 25, 02   7:50 PM     

why not start with an intake?

hooyeah
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Sat May 25, 02   8:35 PM     

yes undercover cops can pull you over

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Fat_Tony

Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Tue May 28, 02   6:36 PM     

usually an undercover cop wouldnt cause that would blow there cover smart ass

I'll let my car do the talkin
hooyeah
Re: Got a couple of questions, I'd like some opinions.   Posted Tue May 28, 02   9:07 PM     

it's not like the cover is not noticable anyway they will pull you over seen it many times, undercover cops are very easily noticable lumina with a little curly entenna on the back window near the top. caprice look for the centercaps and entenna and same with crown vics and impalas and crown vics have a badge ont he back that says police interceptor. if u know hwat to look for very easy to spot. and if you are doing something bad enough they will obviously pull you over. Oh yeah why would they have undercover cops if they weren't allowed to pull you over? if that was sarcasm then consider this sarcasm

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3