This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19787

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
storm

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Mon Sep 16, 02   8:14 PM     

well they need a front bar thats low to the ground for more traction at the front

sweetdevil
Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Tue Sep 17, 02   9:44 AM     

We have one or two fast imports here in the desert. There's one race I saw a few months ago with Showmeyourtits and a red hatchback. Of course, The Chevelle won, but the civic is for sure in the 12's to hang like he did.

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Tue Sep 17, 02   10:08 AM     

ok, i'll say this much. 12's at best on the street.

i've never seen an 11 second four cylinder fwd import in person. ever. not at the track, not at the nhra events (saw a seven second nsx once...twin turbo with nos and a motec fuel mgmt system), not on the street.

all i'm saying is that i'll believe it when i see it. until then, i'll be letting people read my license plate.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Tue Sep 17, 02   12:40 PM     

this thing was on slicks, and the whole nine yards, I'm sure he even went to clark's to get some unnecessary 110 octane for his stock compression....

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   12:16 PM     

What wet dream are you livin in, type-r's run mid to low 15 stock if their lucky they might make it into the 14, either someones lyin to you or you need to get your story straight.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
SweetNeon

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   2:52 PM     

i know of a shit load of low 12sec and faster daily driver 4cyl cars

SweetNeon

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   2:54 PM     

yea in the 12s and still runing a stock bottom end with no head work done and its a daily driver in stock trim

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   2:55 PM     

where i never ran into anybody with a twelve second daily driver 4cyl, and if it was he'd have to be squeezen the shit out of it

SweetNeon

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   2:57 PM     

go to idrc or battle and you will run in to 12 sec all motor cars all over the place

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   2:59 PM     

idrc, wtf is that?

SweetNeon

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:17 PM     

lol no wonder you have no idea how fast 4cyls can be

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   8:37 PM     

yeah i do ive seen a 10 or better eclipse at the track that did a 10.80 runin like shit. i just don't know what the fuck your talkin about, cuz ive never seen a 4 banger out here that was a daily driver in the 12's or better

hooyeah
Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sun Sep 22, 02   2:03 AM     

idrc import drag racing championship

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works
Kutsuju_racing
Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Sun Sep 22, 02   10:21 PM     

Actually the "C" is for circuit but I'm not trying to step on your dick or anything....now are you talking about all motor daily drivers or turbo daily drivers? well either way there's a few out where I'm at. But there are some fast ass 4 cyl. out there now there not that many but you have to realize Muscle car have been in the game so long. that's why you can buy a 3" exhaust for $250 and I'm still paying $550 and up and that was five years ago and mine is a 2 1/4 and the price hasn't gone down very much. but in time the prices of our mods will go down....for example a zex cam for my car 3 years ago was $550 and now that comp cams makes them the price has gone down to $250....when the prices go down there will be more out there. Now I know at least 10 people that I know personally with 13 second daily drives but there's a big difference between a 13 secon car and a 12 second car. but hey 13's are quick as shit! for a fourbanger!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: how quick is the fastest 4cyl jap car??   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   12:27 PM     

yeah your right, i know some peps with 13 second 4cyl, daily drivers, their in the mid to high 13's but no one in the 12's or better

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3