This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 25390

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
BlownGTP

Re: what is best import?   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   8:59 AM     

I still really want to get my hands on an old turbo sprint. All it is is a Geo metro with a 3 cylinder intercooled turbo. The little things move preety good.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: what is best import?   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:27 AM     

one of my teachers has a firefly when i first saw it i laughed lil turbo lump in the hood and it turns out it's one of the models he's talking about i've seen it go and it's pretty quick

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FordFactor

Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:11 PM     

what make is the Firefly?

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
hooyeah
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:21 PM     

pontiac

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:21 PM     

er, i think it's that turbo sprint.

ever heard of a mazda honeybee? bahahahahahaha.

btw fordfactor, don't think i'm pissed at you for your commentary re: my engagement. i'm not, i just wanted y'all to cut it out.

jason

hooyeah
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:24 PM     

it is a turbo metro with different badging pontiac from geo same as a sprint maybe its a canadian model i dunno

sweetdevil
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   4:01 PM     

don't take it personal uglysitck, it wasn't a commentary about your engagement, it was a commentary on shitty love lifes... it just happened to fall under your post of being happily engaged. Which made the rest of us think of how unhappily unengaged we are...

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   4:10 PM     

awww shut up sweet! i'll hook you up with my best friend. he's only 20, but hell, he can build a small block and drives an '84 hurst olds in MINT condition, and he's a great guy! just broke up with his girl too.

things will come around, they always do. reeeeeaaaaallllllllllllly.

jason

uglystick
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   4:11 PM     

hey hooyah, have you ever seen a chevy beaumont?

canuck chevelle...they've got sweet front ends, cross between BOP & chevy.

jason

hooyeah
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   4:14 PM     

my dad had a chevelle and i've hear dof baumonts but we had chevelles here too

BlownGTP

Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   4:31 PM     

My girl and i have been together for 2 yrs now and she demands a ring! LOL I just tell her im to young.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   5:16 PM     

buy her an onion ring and say thats all you're getting for now

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: what is best import?   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   10:38 PM     

Yeah seriosly ugly we didn't mean shit by it, it was just us bullshit'n you know! Not all of us have the luxury of being happily engauged to a person that you want to spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes we carry on about stupid shit, we should cut that shit out. On second thought some of that stupid shit is amusing, "can't we all just get along."

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
sweetdevil
Re: what is best import?   Posted Thu Sep 12, 02   8:12 AM     

Thanks for the offer Uglystick... but I can't deal with any more guys in my life. When it rains it fucking pours... I didn't say any of that cuz I want another man, I said it cuz a lot of us have had shitty relationships, and seeing someone happy makes us glad for u, but wondering what we coulda had. My band is rockin right now. We start recording on the 20th, so I don't have ANY time for boys and thier bullshit, but when I do, I'll see if your buddy's still single!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: what is best import?   Posted Thu Sep 12, 02   10:39 AM     

i know it was funny...i just didn't want that shit to get out of hand ;-). i'm still laughing about the onion ring, that's funny!

as for my best friend, he just needs a girl who'll appreciate cars. if he doens't find one, he's shit outta luck, cause he's a fucking GEARHEAD, he goes through women in minutes cause they won't even put up with him if he's hanging out with any of his guy friends, cause it's cars cars cars cars engines engines engines engines forced induction, etc.

oh well, he'll find his someday.

jason

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4