This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 24781

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
BlownGTP

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   3:25 PM     

speaking of jackass, the movie is coming out in october. look it up online and there is a small trailor for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   7:45 PM     

you know what is FUN? I've done this a couple of times. I pull into the gas station NICE AND SLOW, and get some gas. Then I ask the other people getting gas, "Hey you think I should try the super?" I put a couple of bucks in (although I already use super, due to my NOS system... need that octane) and then be like "well thanks for the advice guys" THAT'S WHEN THE FUN BEGINS! I smoke the tires and I'm talking till you choke on the smoke if you breathe it in, cruise around and say "That made a bit of differance!" and haul ass out of there. My buddy brian and I have done it about twice and almost pissed our pants laughing.

hooyeah
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   7:49 PM     

hahaha i'd love to see how fast they switch to super after seeing that lol

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   4:26 PM     

i'll be right back imma go try that, i need to pump gas anyway.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   9:36 PM     

lol i love snow saucers...those are cool ...ok we hooked a snow saucer up to my friends 500 polaris..and he pulled me down his street at like 45-50...its was funn as hell until after about 20 feet in burnt a hole in the bottom and not to mention a hole through my pants..lol make shure u stack many saucers on each other before trying...=)

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   4:27 PM     

dude imagine hitting a launch ramp into like a lake at 45-50 on that snow saucer?lol

hooyeah
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   6:12 PM     

hmmmm done it on a mountain bike well not personally but i know someone who has only at about 30-40 though but it looked fun duct taped pop bottels to the frame so the thing would stay afloat

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   10:23 PM     

Duct tape. i knew that magic wrap was gonna be involved one way or another..lol

Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   5:55 PM     

you just told people to get draged behind a moving car at 40 to 50 mph?.... you basically told them to kill themselves...... HILAROUS. I can't want to see the news.

Mile_Mark
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   8:15 PM     

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   9:35 PM     

if someone was down in this forum ...they would get a razor ...and ride down the tram road in palm springs...now that would be fuckin crazy ..im pretty dumb and do stupid things...but that is insane ...screw that!...imagine how fast you would get going...lol..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   9:52 PM     

lol..X games move over!

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   11:15 AM     

I've actually been pulled behind a car on a Razor scooter before.... but it was only at like 30mph.... I guessed SMOOTH roads if you attempt it.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   9:35 PM     

thats stil pretty fast on a scooter with tiny ass wheels...good job dude ..

Kutsuju_racing
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:01 AM     

Well reading your posts show me how lucky I was to be stationed in Germany! I was there for 5 years and with my old wimpy 1.5 dual point injection I ran it up to 135! but my needle was barried in the plastic my speedo only goes up to 120 but my buddy was behind me in his altima so that's how I know my speed. but the fastest we have on tape is a GSR modded out and he hit 152 on the way to the Frankfurt Auto show!!! we have a Hybrided Hatch that can hit like 150 but overthere there's still people passing you! it was the greatest experience ever!

Now I know I can probably hit at least 140-145 it's crazy just with the new motors redline being higher my 3rd gear now goes to 105 when it use to only go to 90!!!! I wish I was back in Germany so I could test it! the crazy thing for my car is I use to shit into 5th at 110 and now I'd being shifting into 4th at 107 or so!!! I just don't have the gutts to get busted going that fast!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4