This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 24781

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   10:09 AM     

what if he did that and killed himself... man would yoru face be red. lol

FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:39 PM     

160+ on our way from Vegas in my cousins 96Saleen, we were racing a mercedes C class or S class, the v12's i think, the needle was going back to zero when a tranny sensor rattled out, and tranny fluid hit the X pipe, lots of smoke, lots of fun...goot times

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:41 PM     

mine does a bit over 150, well it only show's 140 but the needle cpreeps over that number

Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:46 PM     

I hate that. I had my buddies 80s t bird with the needle pointing STRAIGHT down. heh heh heh

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   9:20 PM     

ive gotten a beemer to 140 and it stupid because it feels like your doing 55...lol damn germans..j/k....whats the fastest anyone has ever e braked a car??...ive done it @ 85..not good...lol it flat spotted all 4 tires...ekkk..$800 later...

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
BlownGTP

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   7:23 AM     

how did it flat spot all 4 tires? dosent the E brake just control the rear brakes?

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   8:51 AM     

yeah but when the car does a skateboard style 4 wheel slide, all bets are off. i've flat spotted all four at the auto-x before. more often flat spooted the two rears or one rear. that's when you go off on the tarmac and wear em round again with a little heel-toe action. damn i can't wait to get my bimmer back...we got the oil pan off and found out that the entire rotating assembly has been severely lightened. 7 deep holes in each crankshaft counterweight. i cannot wait to get it back on the road and slap a fucking gargantuan camshaft in it.

and at 140, it don't feel like 55, it feels like psycho...that's '75 for ya.

jason

Phatmatt

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   2:33 PM     

I can't flat spot the vans tires, braking that hard or locking up and doing a slide would surely roll it.... and that would suck.

uglystick
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   2:46 PM     

it brings new meaning to the term ass over teakettle...

jason

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   9:25 PM     

the best thing to do is take a front wheel drive car and get trays from like mcdonalds or somewhere ...place them under the back tires and put the e-brake on ...hahaha and try to drive...lol its soooooo fun ..like driving on a ice rink...

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
hooyeah
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   9:29 PM     

done something like that in our stationwagon parked it on a big plastic mat type thing then two footed it and when the plastic slid out ended up with a nice 10 seconds of tire spinning just looks cool in a big old buick wagon sorta liek the sleeper thing cept it's still slow as shit, you guys have to much fucking fun with your cars down there move to canada and try driving in one of our winters no need for no freking trays

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   9:37 PM     

haha yup we do...me and 1000hp and some of my other freinds like skip school and go fuck around..the best was we hooked up a lazy boy to my freinds truck and they pulled me through the desert at like 25...and i hit a pot hole and ya ..it ended in a exploded lazy boy and me bleeding all over....then another time we found a sattilite in the desert and they drug me down the road...haha that was fun ..

hooyeah
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   9:50 PM     

it's funny cuz you got hurt hahahahaha

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: sweetneon...   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   8:13 AM     

I bought someone a shirt like that once "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's fucking hilarious"

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
FordFactor

Re: sweetneon...   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   3:12 PM     

try pulling a shopping cart with a quad in wet parking lot...ideas for Jackass..lol

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4