This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 22209

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
SweetNeon

I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   1:37 AM     

people that don't have a 4cyl shouldn't be allowed to be in here because there opinion aint shit

hooyeah
Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   3:13 AM     

drunk again neon? is there no such thing as british cars german cars or even v6's that come from out of the country? the import scene doesn't totally revolve around 4 cylinders only neon ah fuck it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BlownGTP

Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   7:23 AM     

and a neoen aint even an import if you want to get technical

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Phatmatt

Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   9:58 AM     

yeah isn't the only rec for this forum is to either own an import car (like my 300ZX) or at least have an opinion on one?

uglystick
Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:19 AM     

well i can tell you this much dood, i could unplug two of my six spark plug wires from the coupe and still work your ass on a hillclimb.

imports are imports - ie non domestics. but aww what the hell, i've got a HO 4 in my sube, does that count? or does it have to be an inline 4?

;-) welcome back...

jason

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   4:53 PM     

I think he doesn't want us in here cause we're all faster than him in reverse gear.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
OneCrazyMoFo
Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   5:00 PM     

well this might make me look bad but who cares........................the yellow neon is fast as hell and i've seen him race so enough with the shit talking about his car. you can talk shit on him and how ugly his car is though!!

Mile_Mark
Re: I say   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   5:30 PM     

yea there are definitly v6 imports...not all of them are inline 4

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:30 PM     

dude i think i have him on tape, but not sure its a yellow 4door, it hauls ass, but i'm prety sure he lost vs. some prety slow car. Besides looks to me isn't nothin, its not how it looks it's how it works right?

Phatmatt

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:37 PM     

....um no. TO ME, looks are everything. The sleek design of your vehicle, the shiny rims, the tinted windows, the nice sliding door on the side of your VAN. yeah it's all about the preformance man. save the looks for the car shows, not the street.

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   8:43 PM     

exactly matt. Its a race car not a show car, but some "ricers" got the terminology mixed up.

uglystick
Re: I say   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   8:57 AM     

i think the most important thing we all realize here is that fast is an extremely relative term. if you drive a civic, sweet neon is the god of fast. if you drive a well built muscle car, it's a severly quick import. if you drive a rail, it's a slow p.o.s.

the thing i liked the most about his car was that (afaik) it wasn't covered with ricer garbage. props to him for that. and for the engine, i mean, i hear the car is fast as hell. any1 know what it runs without nos?

jason

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   3:06 PM     

yeah your right he's got the right mindset, straight out speed, none of that ricer look, imagine what he could build if he had a V8 with that mind set.

hooyeah
Re: I say   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   3:07 PM     

didn't hwe used to have a nova or sometihng before the neon?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BlownGTP

Re: I say   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   3:26 PM     

well, you say nos is for cheators. im guessing its a mid to high 14 second car.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4