This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 22209

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Phatmatt

Re: I say   Posted Wed Sep 4, 02   7:48 PM     

I don't think NOS is for cheaters. i just think it's a different class than cars that run all motor.

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   4:20 PM     

i think street racing is car vs. car. I mean if i run all engine with like 11.5:1 compresion, and some other stang with 8.5:1 compression pushing nos,or supercharged i think it would be fair. Right?

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
SweetNeon

Re: I say   Posted Sat Sep 14, 02   11:40 PM     

ha 5 point slow thinking he has a faster car then mine? when you graduate to a big block then come talk to me

SweetNeon

Re: I say   Posted Sat Sep 14, 02   11:47 PM     

i had a nova with a stroker motor in it with a built turbo 400 trans, disk breaks all the way around, and a 10 bolt rear end with fat M/T Street slicks, right now im building a 68 GTO, muscle cars are good for towing 4cyl race cars to the drag strip as far as im concerned but its gota built bored out 455 motor waiting to be droped in so it will have sum balls

Phatmatt

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   11:18 AM     

bored 455, and you say it'll have SOME balls? I think it may have more than just some.

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   2:34 PM     

ok i will, as soon as your head is out of your ass, cause i wanna make sure you listen.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   4:46 PM     

Hey Chad Gilbert told me your nova was a peice of shit, and what do you know about stroking a motor the only thing you stroke is yourself and your big fuckin ego. Why don't you go crawl back into your hole before you make even more of an ass of your self. Go play with your neon or something and stop running your mouth.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
SweetNeon

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   8:27 PM     

gilbert wouldnt know his way around a motor if his life depended on it i would give the guy 20 bucks if he could even rebuild a carb, but he is a good painter except for about 4 runs on the car after he painted the flames, from what it sounds is your some jellous little high school kid who thinks he is the shit cuz his dad has a quick car but sounds pretty lame to me, why dont you race me with some thing you own and built and then talk shit

sweetdevil
Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   9:56 PM     

Chad, why don't you knock the shit off? Everyone was willing to be cool with you and you got to start shit all over again? I fucking hate people like you. Like there isn't enough drama in life, you just gotta start more wherever you possibly fucking can.... just chill out and be cool with everyone. I just started NOT hating you so much, but you're quickly changing that

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   9:56 PM     

well for one he did build the chevelle...also he has a sierra that he built and owns..why dont u race him..then u can say u got beat by a fullsize truck..which will be sad considering how fast you think you car is..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   10:31 PM     

Give me four months and you can put all the hp that you want into your peice of shit neon because your gonna need it to find your way out of my smoke as i light your ass up. I may take longer than four months but Ill let u know when that time comes and you better bring all that you got little man. As soon as I wear my truck out Ill be knockin on your door. By the way I talked to Gilbert the other day and he said that your dumb ass drove that nova home when the paint was still wet and got bugs and shit in The paint. Nice job!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: I say   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   10:32 PM     

Another question, whats the quikest car you've ever been in Neon boy?

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 16, 02   4:27 PM     

i bet it was his moms Minivan. lol

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
Phatmatt

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 16, 02   7:17 PM     

why the fuck you guys gotta bash mini-vans? Now I have to kill.....

FordFactor

Re: I say   Posted Mon Sep 16, 02   7:59 PM     

bro your's has steroids in it. I meant his moms stock minivan. No ofense to 12second Matt.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4