This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 7901

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
GinoLicious

Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   8:59 AM     

I've been looking at a lot of cars. I really like the lude SH. But I am unsure of how to get all the money. I could stay with a 98 Civic LX and put a integra Type R engine in it. But I really like the shape of the lude and the engine in it.
I'm not sure what to do. If i stay with the Civic LX I get it for free.

hooyeah
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:03 AM     

don't get rice!!! rice is for eating not driving

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GinoLicious

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:05 AM     

So what do you think I should do then?

hooyeah
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:11 AM     

buy an old american muscle car learn someithng about cars and fix it up it will be faster for alot less moneywon't get great gas mileage but it's worth it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
hooyeah
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:18 AM     

and by the way you aren't a very soon to be driver by ontario law you have another 2 years atleast before you can legally drive on your own

GinoLicious

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:19 AM     

What????

I never heard that anywhere. LOL.

GinoLicious

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:20 AM     

North American Cars arent really my style.

hooyeah
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:22 AM     

get a civic 4 inch exhaust pipe ninja xm body kit with a 4 foot wing then

GinoLicious

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:56 AM     

Well I don't really want one of those huge spoilers hanging off the back of my car. I don't want a rice rocket. I just want one of those silver racing wings.

hooyeah
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:58 AM     

i see i see so what do you want to do tot his car tell it all all of your expected mods

GinoLicious

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:00 AM     

well just go to my other thread. Not the lude. But the Few ideas one. Started by me. No one hs posted anything in it. But its my whole car plan. I think. If i didn't drop anything out.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   8:54 PM     

No he wants a fucking park bench designed by nasa on the back of his body kitted pos ricer. those wings have two uses good for sitting on and good for making the car look like shit. and those fuckers do a damn good job of it.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
JcAus
Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   8:55 PM     

Ahahahahaha....

Phatmatt

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Tue Aug 27, 02   6:50 PM     

yeah I just dont get that. A huge ass blower sticking out of the top of your hood would impress me FAR more than a peice of plastic on your trunk. As a joke I made a big red cardboard wing to make fun of this GAY GAY GAY AND SLOW probe that wanted to race for like a week, the thing was so freaking high up, I had to drive like 10 mph so it'd stay on.

SweetNeon

Re: Soon To Be A Driver   Posted Sun Sep 22, 02   1:16 PM     

faster for alot less money is not true

Pages in this thread: (1) 2