This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53073

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6  
GinoLicious

Need Few Ideas   Posted Sun Aug 25, 02   6:35 PM     

Hi,

I am 14 years old. I am already planning to supe up my moms car. Shes givin it to me when im 16.

Well anyways I want to ask some questions about what would look nice on the car.

I'm planning to paint it metallic Blue. Lowering to 6 inches. Interior black leather lineing with blue center. Dash bord blue. Racing pedals blue. New kenwood radio aswell as a kenwood 8inch bass tube. A shift knob that lights up to be blue. Seatbelt Padding.

For the exterior I would like have one of those racing wings. Xeon blue light bulbs for head lights. Euro lights in back. Thats all I can think of.

Performance I would like to put in a brand new Integra type R engine. S2000 exhaust. Air intake. And shit to make my car go faster.

My last question is about the custom stering wheels. I want a blue one. But I'm unsure about it because I do not think it has a horn and an airbag.

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:08 AM     

you don't need an airbag and if you really want good sound go with 2 12 inch subs behind the rear seat 4 mids 2 on the back behind the seat and 2 in the doors and then stick 2 tweeters in the dash with a pioneer deck and around 200 watt amp

what kind of car is it anyway? and about the steering wheel you don't need an airbag get a 5 point harness instead it will look racier than the padded shoulder strap and horn yah they usually have a horn
what kind of car is it what set up what tranny? shat year? what motor?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:11 AM     

Ok,

The car is a Honda Civic 98 LX. The engine in it right now is i dunno a Honda engines which prob sucks. With about 50k km on it. Thats why I am thinking about replacing the engine later on with an integra type R.

So the racing wheel is a good idea. Cause I really like the look of it. About the raing harness are you talking bout the one they use in fast and furious? I still want a light car. I don't want all these subs and shit in my trunk. And for the stero where do you think I should get it. Ive been looking in Canadian tire and have found some nice pioneer and kenwood. Which company is better. They both are 200wats?

Edited by GinoLicious (Mon Aug 26, 02   10:13 AM)

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:21 AM     

ok well the integra type r engine i'd say is a waaste of money the racing harness is a 5 pint racing harness i dunno wut the hell they use in the fast and furious personal preference i'd go with pioneer although both are good

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:23 AM     

ok thx .

Why do you think that the integra type R engine is a waste of money? What engine do u suggst i put in there.

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:25 AM     

i'm not great with honda stuff wait for someone else to tell you

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:27 AM     

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=441335&FOLDER<>browsePath=168423&FOLDER<>browsePath=169809&FOLDER<>browsePath=170049&FOLDER<>folder_id=170049&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=166971&bmUID=1030382560111

that is the link to the Pioneer sub woofer. 400 watts.

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:30 AM     

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=441219&FOLDER<>browsePath=168423&FOLDER<>browsePath=169809&FOLDER<>browsePath=169877&FOLDER<>folder_id=169877&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=166971&bmUID=1030382732563

There is the link for the stero/ Cd player i would like to put in my car. all is light weights.

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:33 AM     

my brother works at canadian tire and i'm there nearly everyday so i know what you're talking about my brothers setup cost 350$ 200 watt pioneer deck came with 2 6x9s and he got 2 jensen 250 watt rms subs from walmart for 7 a peice and home made speaker boxes designed for maximum bass sounds nice

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:51 AM     

It Sounds good. Now u got an idea of hte system i want to put in. But if i get extra money i might want to replace the speakers in the car and on doors with kenwood or pioneer.

the car does not have key less entry either power windows or alarm. I know of cource i should put in alarm but im thinking should i put power windows or just leave them how they are? i want key less entry so i can unlock and lock the doors faster.

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:54 AM     

thats all a wast eof money if you ask me it;s not hard to put a key in why do you care if it takes you an extra 5 seconds to get in your car power windows nide feature but a waste really it's nit hard to turn a window crank

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   10:58 AM     

ok thx.

But the alarm you think i should install. Yeah lots of ppl dirve old suped up civic and didn't put power windows what am i thinking. Its just that all my friends are getting like infinity accords from their dads and they always joke bout power windows. what about a sun roof? is that a waste of money to? Do u know ne good Canadian sites where i can find everything that I want to do to my car and estiamte my price?

Edited by GinoLicious (Mon Aug 26, 02   11:02 AM)

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:40 AM     

In reply to:

suped up civic

that's a funny one

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:41 AM     

Why does everyone hate the civic. I think my plan is great. Its gonna take money. But i think ill have a nice car with my idea.

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:43 AM     

In reply to:

nice car with my idea

This is getting funnier and funnier

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6