This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53073

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)  
PitFlames
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   11:57 AM     

i know im not ready yet i still have a littel bt of time but when its time ill tell you . thanks for helping me

Phatmatt

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   12:37 PM     

no problem man you're on of the few new people that I actually think really might make it. Not just some idiot who wants to drive around in a ferrari for his first car.

BlownGTP

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   1:28 PM     

LOL, i cant beleive i was excepted like i was. i guess i just came off real. there werent that many pepole at the old forum when i first started posting anyways.

Anyways, i would like to say thanks to the pepole that have given me advice. I would also like to thanks to all the pepole that have made me laugh my ass off.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   1:28 PM     

'and streetglow!'

giggling...forgive me, i know it's 1:30 pm on this side of the usa, but i'm still a little drunk from last night.

jason

PitFlames
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sun Sep 1, 02   9:16 PM     

*giggling* that was pretty good
one of my friends started talkin shit bout how hes gonna supe up a nissian ultima and put some street glow on it i just lauged in his face it was too funny cuz the same day i read that post

PitFlames
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sun Sep 1, 02   9:23 PM     

oh........ Jason mark one up from the would be ricer colom*i know its spelled wrong....* cuz at first i would have bought one *scary thought* but you have shown me the light...... now then.... to learn more about cars........

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)