This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53073

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6  
Mile_Mark
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   6:28 PM     

wait, i dont get it...you like imports, but you dont like ricers? yea...well anyways, do you wanna fuckin race and go fast or be that faggot highschool kid with a slow ass show car thinkin hes the shit tryin to pick up chicks, is this a fuckin style site, or private lines that help you find the right girl? no i really dont think so...and imports are not "geeky" or whatever the fuck you called them, and you say hatchbacks look funny? than why are you asking ugly stick if u should get a civic hatchback? and also when you stated there was a big spoiler on the trunk of some car? yea, alot of poele have big ass spoilers or wings..i saw a chevy nova i think it was at the syracuse nationals, with a spoiler that was higher than the hood when raised up. this car is a domestic, so not all imports have "geeky spoilers" get your thumbs out of ur ass and wake up...go look shit up, read magazines, find out what you want, and then u can ask some of the people on this site for tips and opinions, cause i know ugly stick and a few other talked me out of buying a GSR for very good reasons...you have 2 years left, stop bein a cock sayin u want all of this expensive shit, and get of the godamn road for two more years when you get ur liscnce, and dont even talk trash to these guys because it makes you look stupid and immature

BlownGTP

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   6:39 PM     

why do you even bother answering to this kid? its an odvious waste of time.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Mile_Mark
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   8:40 PM     

ha, never hurts to try

hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   9:09 PM     

ugly it really isn't worth trying you went on for a while saying all the good things about a bmw z cars are fucking fast every other damn car you listed is great but he sees the word honda and decides to get it if it was a honda 2002 he'd want it it's jsut whatever he thinks is popular so who gives a shit anyway

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   1:34 AM     

dam this site is geting worse now you have out of town 14 year olds

Phatmatt

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:07 AM     

yeah man, I just don't think the guy wants to even be a racer. He just wants to buy a japanese car, pay a few grand to make it look good, and use it to try and get his dick sucked.

BlownGTP

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:16 AM     

HAHAHA, i think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:21 AM     

DING.

who wants to race me?

jason

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   2:01 PM     

You know you all are right i am a waste of time. U guys havent help me at all cept uglystick. Im gonna leave this fukin forum i bet ur all happy. well i got onto a better one. that actually updates their shit. and actually helps u.

LATER ASSHOLES

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   2:20 PM     

good riddance....

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Mile_Mark
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   5:27 PM     

haha, yea he could try to get his dick sucked but hes not gonna be going anywhere cause he'll blow his transmission the first day he gets his car trying to figure out how to shift.

PitFlames
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   7:38 PM     

now, you have two options in your 'racing' life right now, you can either become an avid reader and learn a lot before you get your car, or you can be an avid looker and come up with hundreds of ricer bullshit doo-dads to put on your car. btw, you forgot the led valvestem caps, the led windshield washer jets and the led ringed exhaust tip.

thats what im doin i am learning as much as i can cuz i dont want to be stiing on the line with a wannabe ricer and get blown away by someone like Jason. I cant drive yet but least im not talin trash bout supin up moms civic. Jason- What would be the cheapest price i could get one of those imports for?? i wont post that often because im reading as much as i can, but this just pissed me off sooooooo bad. dont mean to waste your time
-

uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   11:19 PM     

hey no problem man, i mean honestly, i try my best to HELP. i don't mean to be a dick.

if you're talking about the bmw, like i said, my bro in law got one with a spare trans and head casting, good paint, little ding in the front fender and good interior plus 300 watt stereo for $2000. dirt fuckin cheap.

and if you really want one, i'll find one for you, i know a few people around the nation who have them for sale.

jason

Phatmatt

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   10:59 AM     

You know it doesn't bother me that we have new people come in here, but it's like they ask for our advice. I usually tell them what it entails and try to explain to them that it'll cost money, time, and work. And they just expect to put like 1000 bucks and come out with a 500hp chick-magnet car, that was probably inspired by something they saw on the Fast and the Furious.

sorry to dissapoint the new racers, but it doesn't work like that. Unless you work your ass off and put every cent you earn into your car, you're most liekly going to have to wait and LEARN A LOT MORE, before you get the car to be anything near what you wanted.

...and for the record. I like that Mike guy. He listens. You suggest something, he considers it. Unlike SO many others where you suggest something and they say "I want a 99 civic with a 10 foot spoiler, 20 inch rims, and streetglow!..... to make it fast. of course."

Phatmatt

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   11:02 AM     

ok i didn't mean to say Mike... because I didn't mean that I meant Mile (as in Mile Mark)... but I didn't mean that either I ACTUALLY MEANT PitFlames.

so look at my above post and replace "I like that guy Mike" with "I like that guy PitFlames" and we're all set.

sorry for any confusion this probably caused.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6