This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53073

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6  
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:49 PM     

first off, it's not fast. it's fast_er. fast is under a 14 second quarter mile.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:50 PM     

What do you guys use?

uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:51 PM     

what do you mean what do we use?

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:52 PM     

Like car wise.

All the cars I think are fast really aren't. I wannt know what you guys drive. Cause I wanna know a fast car.

LethalToy

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:53 PM     

Okay malaka, First off, If you are shopping at Canadian Tire for a stereo system you are wasting everyones time. CT does not carry any models of any manufacturer higher than a sub5 rating. They are price point products and the quality basically sucks. Go into a reputable stereo shop and have them build you a system. As for not wanting big subs, cause you want to keep your weight down why are you adding a wing to a fwd car? As for lowering that car 6 inches, It ain't gonna happen. You CAN NOT lower a car 6" without a body drop. Coilovers should max at no more than 3". Also, you live in Canada a looooow car is useless. The streets and highways are not smooth enough or level enough to lower a car that low without some kind of adjustable suspension, ie....fastbags, hydro's. As for you driving illegally, you try it around here and I will stomp your noob ass for endangering the lives of my family and friends. You do not have enough experience to race. Your not insured. Hell you don't even have a car of your own. Before you talk trash and spout all this keyboard bandit shit, step back and read what you have already written. If ya want to msg back and forth use the chat area or msn or some other instant messager. I came to check out the site after I days absence and you have posted about 100 useless posts. Get an IM'er or use the chat feature.
You want to learn about cars then curb your ignorance and listen. You can learn alot.
I can't speak for other members of this board but I am giving you this one warning.
Use the net and research what you want to do first before asking us to respond and post on your ideas that are at the very least 2 years away.

Nuff said, I'll step down from my soapbox now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:58 PM     

hey lethal,

my pissed off psycho juice wasn't delivered this morning or all of that shit would have already been curbed. thanks for shuttin this kid up.

jason

LethalToy

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:04 PM     

No problem bro. My shipment showed up early this morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:06 PM     

Yo Bro's,

Sorry bout how I havent been using the forum right. I will try to use the forum right from now on.

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:17 PM     

it's not that you don't know how to use it right, you're just a fucking retard... it's that simple. You're just stoopid. Did you find that really cool v6 lude?

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:18 PM     

No not yet.

Im thinking bout saving up for a 2001 Lude type SH.

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:18 PM     

ya, that's where my savings are going too

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
JcAus
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:43 PM     

Why dont you get a cheaper car and get used to the road. I mean out here...every ones first car is either a Datto, Gemini, or some other POS. There is no point getting a heaps expensive car and then writing it off. after that no one will insure you. Well thats the case out here.

JcAus
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   7:06 PM     

Just recently a guy out here who was inexperienced was test driving a GT MR2 turbo wwas showing off to his gf and crashed intoa stateman commodore and Killed the mother and 7 yr old daughter and himself. So get some experience before buying a High performance car

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   7:07 PM     

SHIT that really happened.

God thats bad.

JcAus
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   7:14 PM     

Sure did here is the Article:
http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?story_id=172959&y=2002&m=8&class=News&subclass=Local&category=General+News&class_id=7

and
http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?story_id=173157&y=2002&m=8&class=News&subclass=Local&category=General+News&class_id=7

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6