This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53073

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6  
sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:43 AM     

YOU ARE CONFUSED....
This is not a soup up mom's civic site
This is a street Racing site.
Unless you wanna race it, why are u here?

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:46 AM     

see ur funny lol,

i wanna race the fukin car. thats why im heere bitch

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:48 AM     

ya right... go back and look at the mods you wanna make. Interior, spoiler, paint, useless shit. Hey I have an idea, get a license

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:48 AM     

fuk. HAHAHAHA ur funny. i already drive.

sweetdevil
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:50 AM     

if u already drive, why are u asking hooyeah who taught him to drive? And why don't u know how old you have to be to get your license? And why are you on an american website asking about cars from japan while you're sitting on mommy's computer in canada without a license anyways?

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   11:52 AM     

HAHHA ur funny. see all americans are the same. Wake up bitch. Canadians are all over the place come down to ontario ill race. i dont got a license i drive illegal. so come on bitch lets see what u got. ill take out one of my secound nature cars. which will smoke u in a min. and anyways i thought the gov change the driving age so step down bitch.

rotaryracer

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   12:09 PM     

ohhhhh tough guy driving his mama's civic without a license. watch out everybody

No Rotor, No Motor
GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   12:11 PM     

actually i wont use the civic lol.

ill use a 2nd nature car

uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   12:46 PM     

ok fucker, here comes the judge...

i'll be the first person who is going to tell you that your ideas are NOT good, that you're a crack smoker and that with all the money you're planning to spend (i don't think you have any idea how much all that shit costs), you could have a 12 second civic. it'd look stock, and it'd smoke the tires through all five gears.

here's what you want:

nice momo steering wheel - $400
nice shift knob - $200
leather interior - $700 minimum and that's for cheap-o honda leather not the nice mercedes shit.
dash work / customization - $150 plus your labor
racing seatbelts & mounting customization: $600
electric windows: $400 parts + your labor
Integra Type R Engine? I'm gonna skip this one.
s2000 exhaust (you gotta be shittin me, an S2000 exhaust? are you a dipshit or what? why not just go buy the hood off a viper for $16,000!!): cost from dealership: $2600

ok so lets look at the money you could have invested in going fast:

grand total: $5050

and that doesn't include rims, tires, bodykit, a carbon fiber wing that'll cost you $2700, etc.

so why don't you stop planning like you're a mexican with your first jc whitney catalog in your hand, and start planning to go fast. real fast.

for $6000, you could afford a jackson supercharger, forged bottom end, trick head and NOS. game on. you're runnin a minimum of 300 horse to the front wheels.

don't be a dipshit and waste your money on painting your dash, a f1 styled steering wheel and a glow in the dark dildo shift knob. it's fuckin stupid.

also, just for a note, for $6000, you could have my car, that's all i have invested into it. and i haven't lost a race in months. 'course, there's nobody worth a piss up here to race, just the vipers and m3's.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   12:53 PM     

you post:

HAHHA ur funny. see all americans are the same. Wake up bitch. Canadians are all over the place come down to ontario ill race. i dont got a license i drive illegal. so come on bitch lets see what u got. ill take out one of my secound nature cars. which will smoke u in a min. and anyways i thought the gov change the driving age so step down bitch.

i say:

fucker you don't have any game. your rcmp's and cops couldn't catch half of the people on this list. you want to talk shit on a board like this? go right ahead. but the more shit you talk, the less we believe anything you say and the dumber you look.

one of your second nature cars? come down to ontario? don't you mean come up to ontario? we're the ones who'd tell you to come down to ontario, ese.

you're a 14 year old. now, you have two options in your 'racing' life right now, you can either become an avid reader and learn a lot before you get your car, or you can be an avid looker and come up with hundreds of ricer bullshit doo-dads to put on your car. btw, you forgot the led valvestem caps, the led windshield washer jets and the led ringed exhaust tip.

i'd say be a smart kid and go learn how a turbo works, go work in a shop for a while where you can get some hands on experience and then when you have the money SAVED, you can go build the piss out of your mom's civic and make it run good times. until then, you've got a stock civic that gets good mileage, gets you from here to there with the greatest of ease, etc.

be smart. and yes, all americans are the same. we don't care about your canadian infuriority complex, we don't care about your police, and we have faster cars than you do. except hooyeah and his cavalier. it runs 8's you know...and i'm curious why you won't listen to him.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
hooyeah
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   12:57 PM     

7's uglystick i let it rust for a year and it dropped the weight enough to pull 7s and i smoke the tires in all 16 gears!! got a semi tranny booyah says hooyeah!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   1:00 PM     

niiiice, you need to keep us updated on your progress.

jason

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:31 PM     

k then,

What if i drop the whole civic idea and buy a Lude SH?

uglystick
Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:45 PM     

fuck that. keep the civic. it's free transportation to your job so you can make the money so you can make it fast. the 'lude is a pipe dream.

jason

GinoLicious

Re: Need Few Ideas   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   2:47 PM     

Well the lude is very nice. I could get one off of a person i know that wants to sell his lude. and its already suped up. its fast. I wouldn't have to make any changes.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6