This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 25898

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
Jamal

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   7:08 PM     

Did i talk shit to any of u guys? cuz if i did i dont fuckin remember and here sweetdevil is tellin me i talk to much shit no i dont i didnt say shit to u

Back off the J DiZZle
BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   9:15 PM     

SHIT= making shit up, Thinking we are stupid enough to believe it, talking bad about us. its all SHIT! Just please dont take the pepole here for idiots! its an insult and you insulting us is again SHIT! If you can do this, we will all get along fine. simple as that.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
LethalToy

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   11:06 PM     

Awwwwww fuck. Shaddup and quit bitching. (not directed at anyone in particular) Jamal got caught spouting some bullshit. Big deal. Novaboy got busted awhile back also. At least he and Jamal have the balls to swallow thier pride, nut up and apologize. Nova is a great contributer to this forum (even when he goes off on some import bashing tirade) and I am sure with time, Jamal will be also. There seems to be a great deal of talent in here now and since the calibre has been raised, some of the more senior members (DOT, Cutlass) have shown up and are posting more frequently. Although it's tough to get more than a couple sentences out of Cutlass.

Anyways I should be on more frequently now and hopefully posting more. The T/A's virgin outting at the track was postponed due to the death of my friend and helping out his widow and children, the T/A should make it out in the next couple weeks. I want to pick up a set of slicks rather than run on my P295/40/ZR17's. They break to easy but I will probably try to run a few passes with streets versus slicks to see the different E.T.'s.

Will try a couple gear swaps at the track as well to see if there are any improvements on 1/8th vs 1/4 also. I may just rent the track for the day and run everything I can get behind the wheel of. I wonder what my '93 F250 4x4 (tow vehicle) w/460ci will run in the 1/4 and what my '93 Yota will run. I would try the Freak, but 44's on the track gunning for top speed and a 1/4 trap time is a wee bit scary............................maybe more like fucking insane.

Hmmmmmmm...............................I might try it anyway. I will have to recruit some buddies to drive the vehicles down rather than make a dozen or so trips back and forth all day.

Anyways........back to my old self again................writing novels. I promise Sweet I will post a movie or an audio track some day so ya don't have to read it all. But Uglystick has got to be much worse. really. Even i get sore eyes reading his loooooong winded posts.

P.S. Uglystick, no worries bro, just us INTELLIGENT males have a lot to talk about and even more to type.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
novaboy

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   2:09 AM     

damn you guys still remember me getting caught in some bullshit?!?!?! that was like a year ago...lol!!!!... i wasnt lying though the nova that was in my profile really did run 12's....lol. i think my nova really just runs 19's though.....im gonna get a th350 cus there is just to much drama with this damn 3 speed. argh....then ill prolly be in the 17's. hahah

novaboy
BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   7:43 AM     

Hey nova, where in the hell have you been anyways? you dissapeared for a while. i hope its because youve been to busy working on the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
i'm an idiot....somebody slapped me....it hurt.   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   2:25 PM     

well, i almost traded my bmw project for a '69 saab sonnet w/ 12k on the rebuild, hot cam, targa top, weber carb. new paint and interior..

i just told my best friend and he damn near punched me. i feel like a dork.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
SweetNeon

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   2:51 AM     

you never had a 12 sec car lier

LethalToy

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   8:23 AM     

and you've never had pussy since pussy had you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)