This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 25898

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   8:21 AM     

exactly as you said.... BUSTED

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   10:26 AM     

i think my 87 ford econoline van would run with the geo 302 and 7000 pounds mmm mmm good or 87 buick electra estate wagon anothe 7000 pound beast

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   10:34 AM     

hey gtp, just don't worry about him. i've been e-mailing back and forth with him. i think we've given him enough of a ribbing. we might not actually lose this one ;-)

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
Jamal

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   10:43 AM     

ive been busy so thats y havent responded i admit i lied but yall act like u dont lie bout stuff in ur car

Back off the J DiZZle
hooyeah
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   10:44 AM     

thats mainly becasue we don't we have pics time slips and its relistic we don't say our mods are an intake and that got us to 11 seconds

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Jamal

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   10:50 AM     

hooyeah did u read the whole post?No u didnt becuz i didnt just say i had an intake i have other shit to so next time read the whole post

Back off the J DiZZle
uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   11:07 AM     

it's all good. no worries, he sent me a pic of HIS car, i'm cutting it down so it can be uploaded to the site.

it's not a big deal. and we're going to make your car go really fast. got a radio shack in your neighborhood (i'm not kidding)?

does that car use a maf or map sensor, find out what the voltage output array for the sensor is (ie at maximum density it's .7v, minimum density .1v, etc.) get me that info and i'll cut a few tenths at least off your time.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
hooyeah
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   11:09 AM     

no i didn't read it actually and i forgot what other mods u listed but have you ran what you got? if so what were the times

Jamal

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   12:45 PM     

the best ive ever got in this civic is around high 12 and thanx a lot to uglystick for cuttin down the pic size now u can see MY car

Back off the J DiZZle
sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   1:12 PM     

In reply to:

ive been busy so thats y havent responded i admit i lied but yall act like u dont lie bout stuff in ur car

Now I really don't like you, cut the shit talking... we don't lie about our cars, we talk shit to people who do...

sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   1:19 PM     

you may wanna check out www.racer760.com there's a lot of imports there, and there really aren't a lot here...

uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   1:44 PM     

he's right though sweet. my sig says my truck's on 20's. it ain't... they're 18's. just be nice to the guy, he's just trying to get some help. lets just be nice to him for the ten other kids we've run out of here with their tails between their legs...

(dayday: alright, thems some 10's, but still!)

jason

sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   3:09 PM     

ya but lying about the size of your rims or saying you already have the rpm airgap you've been saving for is different than lying about your times....

BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   4:44 PM     

WoW, we actually got one back. listen to uglystick, he ssems like he knows his shit. actually alot of pepole know what they are talking about. im glad your done with the bullshiting and i hope you learn something.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
1969Stang
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   7:00 PM     

zex is a nitrous system...Just thought I would point that out...lol...

For Sale

1969 Mustang Great car hate to have to sell it...4000 obo
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4