This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 25898

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   9:54 AM     

and it also says that the 1/4 time is n/a.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   10:01 AM     

ouch, yet another person busted out. so where's the real pic of your car, and where's the scan of this sub 12's timeslip. i don't buy it for a second. what the fuck is zex?

the way i'm reading your posts you have a total of a 130 shot of some kind of go juice. so you're telling me a sub 300 net hp engine runs an 11? BOLLLLLLSHIT!

a good friend of mine with a bmw (M1 Block, Garrett T3/T4 Hybrid, Twin Haltech E6K ECU's - one for the dual injector per cylinder system, the other for the water/alky injection, every mod you've ever seen for a turbo car with a total of 635rwhp) only runs an 11.1, and the net hp for his engine with all the acc's on a dyno is over 700.

NOW, BEFORE YOU EITHER DO ONE OF TWO THINGS:

1. be a little bitch and throw a fit telling a few of us who run damn good quarter miles and know a fuckload about engineering that WE are full of shit

or

2. dissappear never to be seen again

do this instead, either back your shit up, or post again and just tell the fuckin truth. we won't hold it against you. you have no idea how often we get this sort of thing...'oh yeah, i'm 18, my friends cousin's dad gave me a skyline straight off the boat, it's a group five racecar.' or 'yeah my civic del sol will kick your gto's ass,' etc.

here's the deal, we're not here to pimp you out about your mistruth, we're here to help you make your car FASTER. so don't run off, and don't be a bitch and throw a fit.

just tell us the truth and it's all good. even if that was the truth, just back it up with some proof, cause the math just don't add up.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   10:06 AM     

LOL, i dont even have to say anything to this guy. uglystick always seems to say exactly what im thinking but he knows how to say it better than i do. nicely done.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   10:09 AM     

ya, my curiousity took over with the website address that was nailed up on the picture...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Metal396
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   11:13 AM     

lol. yeah bullshiting never goes anywhere. I have the slowest car on this website, although i could lie if i wanted to, but remember, im not a ricer so, im legit. Ive also gotten alot of help from the people on this site, so if ur car is slow, they can help you.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

hooyeah
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   1:58 PM     

I have the slowest car on this website you care to race stock 92 cavalier i think i have the slowest car on the site thank you and have a nice day

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Metal396
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   4:51 PM     

lol my car probably weighs double your cavalier. That would be a good race haha. Anybody else here have any 16+ cars?

Check Out:

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   4:54 PM     

LMAO.... I put a new intake on my nissan sentra and I run 10.64 now... I'd kick all your asses in your slow ass domestic cars!

JcAus
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   4:55 PM     

16+ second car... yeah mine on the first run I did before any mods to it

uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   5:02 PM     

my dodge runs between a 16.2 and 16.8 depending on it's mood (nothing to do with environmental factors, just it's fucking mood. no bs).

and you're all wrong, well, sweetdevil might be a contender on this one, but i do actually own a '91 geo prizm that probably runs a 22.5

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
sweetdevil
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   5:03 PM     

he he....

JcAus
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   5:07 PM     

up around those times I used to have a 1981 1.3l honda civic which I reckon could do 24s lol using the smoke out its arse too boost it along

uglystick
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   5:27 PM     

well, like i said, you could probably put that bitch in neutral and still run a 12 at carlsbad. that track looks like a cliff.

jason

Metal396
Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Tue Aug 13, 02   6:09 PM     

lol.... ok this sucks, my parents have been bitching at me to close the exhaust again in the mustang, so i did. Those mufflers are so horrible, i lost probably 50 horses more or less, i cant even spin the tires. I hate this exhaust i really need to learn how to weld soon so i can run a pipe turn down where the mufflers are. Then change it all when i get headers. I will probably go for a 2 1/2 exhaust piping. wohoo after that i will be runnin 17s maybe lol.

Check Out:

BlownGTP

Re: Soon to move to the Valley   Posted Wed Aug 14, 02   7:47 AM     

when i first got my car I ran a 14.9 in stock trim (on a cool day). i havent seen the guy in his SI back here since sweetdevil busted him out! LOL what happened?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4