This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1920

MugenGirl19
Hey ....   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   6:24 PM     

Hey ... I've been in the local racing scene here for just over a year now ... and I just found out about this site ...

Just wanted to say hi, and see what everyone on here drives, and if their with any clubs or teams.

JDM All the Way
hooyeah
Re: Hey ....   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   11:41 PM     

92 cavalier stock if u want to know what most ppl on here drive check the profiles i don't think u'll get a responces from everyone on this post well what do u drive profile is empty

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
storm

Re: Hey ....   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   7:34 AM     

well i guess a honda something maybe

JcAus
Re: Hey ....   Posted Sun Jul 21, 02   6:30 PM     

I have no problem to posting and that I am at work a little bored...
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX, 2.0l Mivec, Tiptronic.

JcAus
Re: Hey ....   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   6:21 PM     

And what do you drive MugenGirl?

storm

Re: Hey ....   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   6:57 PM     

oh your FTO's a tiptronic?, i like them, i was thinking of getting a FTO tiptronic, but i got a MR2, and put a supra 6 Speed in it and stortened the ratio of the gears a little bit to make it faster up to a 1/4.
maybe a should get one now that i don't have my MR2?, i don't know still looking, im not in a real rush i've got someones car for a little while, and my ET Pulsar Turbo, has alot of things off it at the moment so i can't drive that round i was just doing some things to it then, it needs some new lifters too coz it's been sitting there for 5-6 years only driven once when i sold my 300zx, and when i raced Lancer (just after i sold the 300zx), so im going to change them to better new ones, hole new brake pad's (including new cross-drilled vented disc's).