This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 43027

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
fonzarelli
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   10:57 AM     

i would never want to quote fast n furious, but im going to:-

i retract my previous statement.

in light of certain other threads, it would appear that im wrong.

storm

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   7:01 AM     

maybe he is a fnf wannabie 14 year old kid but maybe he's not, maybe he just worrys to much,and maybe acts like a kid sometimes, i don't know and i don't really care till we know the truth if he shows up to race 1000hp tomorrow we will now if hes a young little 14 year old or not, most likly if he's a kid he's not going to show like all the other times

JcAus
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Wed Aug 7, 02   10:26 PM     

I hate that crap...talk heaps of shit about a car they may or maynot have and then when asked to come out and show it they just disapear. If you have a car and you race it so you win some and you lose some. But saying that your shit is the SHIT then they can just go and jump.

uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   10:29 AM     

his first post about his cola crank, harland sharp roller rockers, etc. did sound like a magazine ad. hell, i've got a lot of cool stuff in my 383, but 'big fuckin stroker' seems to tell the tale just fine...

funny thing is, i actually believed him....

ya live and learn. at least i called bullshit on the 14 year old racing a mustang that does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds in second gear. i'm not too gullible!!

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
JcAus
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   4:29 PM     

Now I dont know what the Legal age for driving in you state is...but here in Aus unless the guy/gal has been driving for nearly their whole life there is no way in hell that they would be able to handle a car that did the 0-100 kmh (0-60mph) in 3.5 seconds, more than likely they would not be able to get the power to ground with out loosing it and putting it into a tree

uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   4:43 PM     

yup. hell i'd bet my car does about a 4.9-5.5 second 0-100kmph and when you push it to it's limits, it is nearly uncontrollable. then again, if it would just hook up a little better (ie tires sticking), i doubt it would be that bad.

still, there is not '67 non prostock stang that does a 3.5 second 0-100kmph. it DOESN'T EXIST.

kindof like the racing lifters some guy in a mazda protoge5 tried to tell me he had installed in his car all by himself. i'll fuckin bet. i asked him if he installed them in the combustion chambers for the valves to plaster them to the pistons so he could get better compression ratios.... and believe it or not he said, 'no i just installed them.' up his ass maybe. but not in a dohc 4 cylinder.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
JcAus
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   6:11 PM     

Ahashahah...The funniest shit was in this months Fast fours and Rotories out here...This guy writes in going "I am modding my parents Celica, all I have done now is Blue neon lights under the seat, what should I do next a new exhaust or a airfilter?"

and the magazine pays himout by saying yes the blue neons rate high on our modification list (end sarcasm now)

And all these other little shits writing bull shit into the editor...I will get my copy of the mag tonight and post some fucked up shit later

Jamal

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   12:41 AM     

What the f*** is wrong with black people and import cars i had a hemi cuda that i luved now i have a civic si they both are kick ass cars and as for black people why u need to talk bout them like that? srry about the post bein a little late but i just signed up

BlownGTP

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   7:37 AM     

What the hell are you talking about? LOL! Figures, you get a black guy in here and it turns into a Racist thing! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   8:04 AM     

anyone seen Animal with Rob Schnieder?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1969Stang
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   9:35 AM     

reverse rascisim...lol...that movie is funny...and then there is norm mcdonald in it so it is even funner...I'm not going to be in a mob to hang a black guy...lol...funny stuff.

For Sale

1969 Mustang Great car hate to have to sell it...4000 obo
sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   10:03 AM     

we just watched that for the first time this weekend, that was a very cool movie.... The funniest thing is I know cops that resemble every character, identically, so I was laughing my ass off

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   10:23 AM     

i don't know what any of you are talking about. was that a reply to sweetneon saying my ideas were 'n-rigged'? he's a stupid fucker sometimes, he probably didn't even think when he posted that. he ain't even here anymore. no worries, you'll never have to hear from him again.

so you had a hemi cuda huh? was it a barracuda or a cuda? what year i mean...

jason

Jamal

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   1:39 PM     

My cuda was a 69 and ya the last post was about the comment n-rigged

uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   1:45 PM     

426 hemi, no? how did it run? i mean, honestly, during daily driving conditions, did it drop cylinders or misfire at idle, etc? my best friend is a chevy nut, so am i. but i've got a '96 dodge ram that i have big plans for in the future. a crate 426 hemi would be sweet, but i'm currently leaning toward putting a stroker rotating assembly in it with dished pistons and a fat t trim vortech supercharger (at least 12 psi of boost), so i can pass smog.

my friend says hemi's were great engines when built to their potential, but in stock configuration, they were really unreliable pos's that rarely ran well at idle, and that i would be dissappointed with its performance in my daily driver. i'm curious what your take on it was.

oh, and what have you done to your si?

jason

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4