This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 43027

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Fst69Chevelle
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Sun Jul 7, 02   12:24 PM     

SS 396, Cola crank, Bowtie ported heads, Victor Jr. Intake, TRW forged 10.5 : 1 pistons, Pink full floating rods with ARP bolts, Holley double pumper, Headman Headers, Comp Cams magnum 280, Harland Sharp roller rockers, 500 + HP. bitch dont fuck with me i know my shit!

It Wuz Once 69Chevelle But Now Im Faster And Better! So Fuck You
BlownGTP

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Sun Jul 7, 02   12:34 PM     

i think sweet neon and this guy would get along good. nice to see you again chevelle, at least your a shit talker who knows his shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Sun Jul 7, 02   12:43 PM     

Where are the pics? I'm not doubting you I just want to see her?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 8, 02   9:58 AM     

NIIIIICE! what does the plus after 500 add up to, 200? with that configuration i certainly wouldn't doubt it.

my 383 w/ edelbrock heads, rpm air gap intake, double pumper and exhaust puts out 500 horsies...

tell me about the rear end. stock 12 bolt?

any idea how i can get the driveshaft out of my trans? ;-) nobody in town does.

j

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
Fst69Chevelle
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 8, 02   2:12 PM     

HEY UGLY GUY WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN TO THE VALLEY AND I SHOW YOU THE THE CHEVELLE COULD DO I'LL RACE YOU ELKY!

uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 8, 02   4:16 PM     

yeah i just might do that. the el camino i would assume runs about a 12.5 as is right now (with the 12 bolt, no more work on the trans, no slicks yet, no race fuel).

in the coming months i plan to install a fuelsafe in the bed with a switchover valve to accompany the adjustible timing module on the ignition. i'm afraid of slicks though. i have a lot of work to do on the trans before i wrap the steely's in hoosier rubber. being between the immovable object and the immeasurable force is a tough job for a th 350.

but yeah, i'll race you. no problem. if you beat me, i'll be impressed, cause nobody has beat me yet. and i mean nobody. no c5's, no camaros, no mustangs. and for you import bitches out there, i handed a honda civic single turbo w/ motec engine mgmt and a tuned port fogger his ass. twice. on the track. then he jello cupped his pistons and blew the entire head through the hood on the third pass against my friend dan with a 10 second shoebox.

it was sad. i felt bad for him as he sat there staring at his engine mgmt feedback screen shaking his head and repeating the words, 'what went wrong?' he had a ton of money in that car, and it was the first time it had seen the track. with the engine tuned to explode, he was running fast enough to beat me. badly. unfortunately, something had to give. and it did.

moral of the story: I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A HONDA, RUN FUCKIN ARP HEAD BOLTS!!!

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 8, 02   10:51 PM     

I think this guy is just some fat fuck who makes his shit up. None of us "LOCAL PEOPLE" Have actually met him...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Fst69Chevelle
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 8, 02   11:18 PM     

HAHAHA SHUT UP I NOT DOWN WITH THE HOLE SOCIAL SCENE! AND I AINT NO ALCOHOLIC LIKE YOU ARE!

sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Tue Jul 9, 02   8:10 AM     

Do u have any pics of this Chevelle?

Fst69Chevelle
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Tue Jul 9, 02   5:55 PM     

IM NOT GUNNA PUT MY PIX OF MY RIDE ON HERE OR SEND THEM TO ANYBODY I DONT KNOW YOU NEVER KNOW IF THE PERSON IS A COP!

sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Wed Jul 10, 02   8:55 AM     

pussy...
Just go on being a keyboard bandit. If You really did own a Chevelle, and really were a street racer, you would know who I am and know I'm not a cop. It's funny though, you and I have both been on here for a year, and no one knows you, has met you, or has seen you car. All the other punks asses on here we atleast know exist.

uglystick
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Wed Jul 10, 02   10:16 AM     

pics of my car posted today hopefully. and shots of the rear end installation, and the 12 bolt buildup. i have to get home to get my camera here though.

i'm a driveshaft away from a quartermile.

jason

SweetNeon

Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Sun Jul 14, 02   2:36 AM     

hey devil aint that the kid from cruz night along time ago? that chevelle that lost to a stock type r integra?

sweetdevil
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 15, 02   8:09 AM     

I honestly don't know who he is.... I've seen this fat guy in a red chevelle with black racing stripes, but 69chevelle, wont let anyone know who he is cuz he's afraid of the cops...

fonzarelli
Re: No Creativity in the Import Scene....   Posted Mon Jul 15, 02   8:28 AM     

another 14 year old d'you think?
lack of any kind of detail and thinking your a cop suggests he might just be another FnF wannabie.

plus the fact he ALWAYS TYPES WITH CAPS LOCK ON.

oh yeh. did i tell you about my new Lambo Murciélago? I havent got any pictures but its true, got it for $10 off my brothers, friends, dads, sisters, girlfriends, hairdresser. honest.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4