This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 11984

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SupraRZ556
I need advice   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   1:10 PM     

i just got a 1995 supra back from the shop, i got like everything in it, well in the powerplant. Can anyone give me any ideas on what rims i should put on it? I need them to be under 2k, and also i wanna redo the whole interior, anyone that i could contact in the South East area?

SweetNeon

Re: I need advice   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   1:57 AM     

your lame, i smell bull shit

sweetdevil
Re: I need advice   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   8:24 AM     

taking a shower once a day helps that problem...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BIGBADBLUE
Re: I need advice   Posted Thu Jun 20, 02   6:31 PM     

SUCK MY DICK

HELLO LADIES SORRY BOUT LAST NIGHT SOME TIMES I FORGET HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE
sweetdevil
Re: I need advice   Posted Fri Jun 21, 02   9:21 AM     

Talk shit to my face and you may get lucky enough to have your dick ripped off....

SweetNeon

Re: I need advice   Posted Sat Jun 22, 02   12:53 AM     

shit you should take every dick that comes your way with the looks you got going

sweetdevil
Re: I need advice   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   10:24 AM     

Chad I know that you are more attracted to guys than pretty blondes, but you don't have to take your homosexual preferences out on me. I don't think there's one other person who will agree with you on my "looks" especially not the people who know me.

BlownGTP

Re: I need advice   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   10:31 AM     

LOL, he must be queer to think your not sexy.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
SweetNeon

Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   1:01 AM     

i think there is only 2 people reading your lame bull shit, go eat a doenut or some thin

BlownGTP

Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   7:17 AM     

whats a doenut? lol 50k a year! i doubt it

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
uglystick
Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   10:13 AM     

so this little boy named sweet neon says he makes 50k a year huh? in the coachella valley? tell me, what's the cost of living down there? i mean, if i am thinking this out correctly, 50k a year would buy groceries to stock pop's garage fridge for a year and a box of tic tacs.

granted, faggot, i am not from your neck of the woods. i am from the fucking woods. you know, where there are trees instead of the impending doom of a cement covered county....

so if you make 50k a year, how the hell can you afford a 20k rolly on your wrist? did daddy buy it for you when you graduated from the 8th grade? your grammar and ability to spell certainly dictate that as your last year of schooling.

and... before you tear into me like you have every person who has said ANYTHING to you, feel free to contemplate the fact that my car will never be on one of your streets. so you'll never have to suck fumes out of my h pipe 3" dual exhaust. or worse yet, my uncorked dumps.

now, if you EVER show your face in northern california. on the streets of tahoe, on the freeways of sacramento, or even on the hills in san francisco, you can be guaranteed that i will undercoat the front of your neon for free. i won't even charge you to install the hoosier 'bra' on the front of your most likely body kitted neon.

shit, bitch, i'd hand you your ass from light to light in my fucking DODGE. and i'll be the first to say that mopar blows. maybe if you had done your research prior to the purchase of your vehicle, you would know that it won't last more than six years. oh, i forgot, you ain't got no interior in the first place. that solves the inside falling to pieces....now what about your transmission, what have you done to it? spun it on the mainshaft yet with that monstrous engine? what kind of clutch do you run? got an aluminum flywheel? did you install it yourself? what kind of endgap do you run on your compression rings? know how to cc a head? do you realize that nitrous is for cheaters? what are your cam specs? what degree do you run on your cam? what's your rod to stroke ratio?

don't get me wrong, i have seen a VERY fast neon. but shit, i've seen fast dodge omni's too. ever heard of putting a neon head on a dodge daytona? you'd be better off with that configuration than with your smiling little bitch mobile.

fuck mopar, and i drive one every day to work! if it ain't powered by a 340 or a 426 hemi, it ain't worth the price of the iron.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
sweetdevil
Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   10:58 AM     

I like this guy. Neonfag just got beat down by the ugly stick. Surely not the first time....

LethalToy

Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   2:01 PM     

Neon fell from the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down and falling face first into the mud puddle at the bottom.Then some one set fire to his face and put it out with a rake.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
uglystick
Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   2:26 PM     

darn! i was really hoping he'd reply to that. evidently he's still consulting his thesaurus.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
sweetdevil
Re: I need advice   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   2:28 PM     

Neonfag's next post??

In reply to:

What's a thesaurus?

Pages in this thread: (1) 2