This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19611

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
integraracer9x
The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:33 AM     

This is hillarious, and if it's not the funniest thing you've heard about, then it's damn close. This guy brought up his VR4 to Taco Bell last weekend. It was an awsome looking thing. The body was done white with the 2 bumps on the hood, the spoiler, and a few other things done in red. It had nice rims, and a custom interior, and it looked tight as hell. It even has huge Mistubishi Motorsports Decals along the sides, and a bunch of Mopar ones everwhere else. It had the stock 3000GT spoiler. But then I when to look at the exhaust. Now everyone knows that a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 is a Twin Turbo. This guy only had one exhaust pipe. It was a nice performance one, but still that's way wrong. I looked just above the exhaust on the left side, and sure enough, there it was. Painted over white in order to hide it from prying eyes. DODGE.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."

Edited by integraracer9x (Wed Apr 17, 02   11:35 AM)

novaboy

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:39 AM     

i dont get it was it a stealth or somthing?

novaboy
integraracer9x
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:41 AM     

Yup. A non-turbo Dodge Stealth.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
novaboy

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:43 AM     

hahah
thats funny as hell. just like the ford festivea with a roll bar and a 4 speed painted like a cheeta for sale for 60 bucks. well i gotta go...Goldfinger is playing at the bell tower! tight! nothing like some ska punk to kick off my day!

novaboy

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   4:43 AM     

that is so funny that i pissed my self!

LethalToy

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:43 AM     

Get depends young man, if you have a bladder control problem.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Stryker
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   12:37 PM     

Yeah really. I mean it was funny, but not funny enough that I could get up and walk to the restroom. Get ahold of yourself!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:15 PM     

don't worry about that guy if u read some of his other posts u would see he knows absolutely nothing and is just trying to act cool since it said it was funny he was acting as if he knew what the hell was funny

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
1969Stang
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   4:21 PM     

it was funny...not that funny but thats cause im probably not in a laughing mood...anyways peace.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
EdgeOfGemz

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:47 PM     

haha amuseing to say the least.

| Speed is an addiction | You dont need cars? You dont need me | Peace | GemZ
aduck8myleg

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:04 AM     

thats pretty crazy

--------------------------------- anyone know were I can get some NOS for my go-kart? ---------------------------------
NeEdAcAr

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   10:30 AM     

haha thats gay! whatta fag!

With an "X" and an "O" this lil chick has gots to go!!!
Phatmatt

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:21 PM     

well at least he had you guys fooled for a while. There is a gold probe that says "PONIAC TRANS AM" right across the top. What a dumb shit.

Stryker
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   4:29 PM     

That IS sad. Well get this. There's a guy in town that drives a Chevy Lumina, and he put on dodge viper badges, and did somethin to the exhaust to actually make it SOUND like a viper. Then, he had VIPER Painted on the sides. The signs of a diseased mind? Or just a really really pathetic individual?

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
Phatmatt

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   4:30 PM     

I'd say both. Who are thiese retards who think that a racing stripe is going to make people think your probe's a Trans Am, or your Lumina's a viper? it's just sad.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3