This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19611

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
sweetdevil
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Wed May 1, 02   12:45 PM     

import people are cool...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Phatmatt

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   6:59 PM     

Did you just putdown the Dodge Stealth??? Oh no you didn'! ha ha. Seriously man I love that car. what's wrong with it?

hooyeah
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:00 PM     

the twin turbo stealths are nice

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:25 PM     

I've just never liked the stealths. I saw a late 80's model CRX stomp the hell out of a stealth, so I just kinda don't like em. Anything that'll loose to a stock CRX is just plain pathetic in my eyes.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:27 PM     

that was probably the non turbo model and crx's are fast little bastards not to be underestimated and the stealth driver probably didn't know how to drive

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
integraracer9x
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   7:50 AM     

It's just my opinion, but I think that CRX's deserve props. They are fast little things and with the right work done to them they haul some serious ass.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
PyroSage
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   1:19 PM     

Well I was at a stop light once..beside a CRX..and the dude was revving his little engine..right..and like..he took off...he hit traffic....he was killed instantly. If he wouldn't have been driving a CRX..he'd still be alive..thats why me and my friends say.."Friends Dont let friends Drive CRX's.."

but i still like CRX's..i just won't drive one.

Fay-Town Import Kidz
sweetdevil
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   1:20 PM     

Friends don't let friends drive Disco Trucks..... hehehe

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1969Stang
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   3:16 PM     

my friend has a 3000Gt...very nice but I would rather have his TT supra or his dad's Z06...also very nice...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Phatmatt

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Sat May 4, 02   11:36 AM     

yeah my brother in laws got a 96 TT Supra.... and never drives it. just shows it off and rubs it with a rag.

JcAus
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Thu Jul 11, 02   6:54 PM     

Not all of the GTO's (3000gt) are twin turbos. There is the option to buy a non turbo....There is this guy in my city with a GTO fully kitted up and stickers up the ying yang but as we are taking of I am waiting to hear the the Cappuccino machine tell me my coffee is ready...but guess what no noise no nothing and he had gassed it.... Ah well

Too bad so sad. then I saw him get burned by an silvia was pretty funny.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)