This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19611

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
cavalierRS
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   9:22 PM     

There's a guy up here that has a '99 cavalier it's got a nice paint job , nice rims , a spoiler, decals etc... Really nice and all but if you look closely at the back ,right beside where it says cavalier he glued on a little "GT" sign , Now i'm no expert but I wasn't aware of the cavalier GT ?!?!

rotaryracer

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   9:54 PM     

yeah i think they made them same year they made the Neon GTR and the V6 Mustang SiR

Edited by rotaryracer (Sun Apr 28, 02   2:45 AM)

j0k3r

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   2:06 PM     

This about sums it up.

[External Image Removed]

---------- [External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   2:09 PM     

LOL. Yeah. That about tops them all right there...

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
sweetdevil
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   2:14 PM     

joker, you are the shit....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   2:19 PM     

i dunno how the hell u come up with those things or how u post them but dude they are funny as hell keep up the good work

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
1969Stang
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   6:46 PM     

your the man...plus he has a mustang...the world is a better place because of you j0k3r...hehehe...and that's some funny shit...really...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
j0k3r

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   8:31 PM     

I like you guys. I am gonna have to come to the races next time I visit my sister.

---------- [External Image Removed]
300zx

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   8:50 PM     

the funniest thing i saw, it was on my friends car.. its a 1991 CavalierRS, he stole some some wording from a junked cavalier and he spelt out V-TEC and he stuck it below the Cavalier wording, and he also spelt out RICER and stuck that below the Cevrolet wording anyways he put on a V-TEC right below the cavalier,and the funny thing is that it actually looked pretty good... ill have to get a picture and show u guys some time. I sure you guys would get a kick out of it.

TwIn TuRbO pOwEr!!!
BadAssDodge

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   11:35 AM     

I remember a beat up civic with a V6 badge and a fire extinguisher in the car. I gave those guys a hard time the whole time we were driving until i decided to just take off. Me and my friend were laughing, they were just pissed off!

Faster & More Furious
BadAssDodge

Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   12:20 PM     

I guess some people like their cars to be stickercharged

Faster & More Furious
PyroSage
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   10:20 PM     

um...maybe they cant afford a car like that and just like..keep wishing...hmm...mine says..."Import Kid" and im like..white...

Fay-Town Import Kidz
PyroSage
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   10:26 PM     

ps. if u wanna see a dodge stealth owned by my old best friend Tony.. click on this link. (this is my old website. i know the car doesnt look that phat..but its fucking awesome now.) http://www.geocities.com/pyrosagechick/pix.html

Fay-Town Import Kidz
Stryker
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   12:35 AM     

If I want to see a dodge stealth at all (can't think of a reason I would) then I'll just go to ebay. But thanks anyway, though.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
PyroSage
Re: The funniest thing anyone will ever hear about...   Posted Wed May 1, 02   12:40 PM     

hmmm..you have an attitude..i dont like it...but i guess theres always gonna be people like you. lol. those are the people on the sidelines at the races saying that their car is in the shop...right? Oh. I'm sorry. I'm being a bizatch. I'll stop.

Fay-Town Import Kidz
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3