This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 4476

Valek
NEED   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   1:20 PM     

need some of them speed stickers for my parents honda civic...especially a NOS sticker..oh ya and some TYPE R badges...pure power bwaaaa it will be a speed machine with them stickers..gimme..and i need a huge wing too..that sticks out 3 feet either side of the car and covers my whole rear window...you know for the extra downforce that i will need when i am using the speed the stickers give me..

TheOdditie

Re: NEED   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   10:59 AM     

You dumb fuck

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!"-Fight Club TheOdditie TwisteD RideZ http://www.geocities.com/twistedridez/
hooyeah
Re: NEED   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   1:11 PM     

umm sarcasm odditie calm down

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
vc1963
Re: NEED   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   1:49 PM     

lol
dont forget the seat belt pads
at least 25hp from that

hooyeah
Re: NEED   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   1:51 PM     

no no no window stripe now thats performance and low visibility leading to waddaya know a crash yay one more civic off the road ( j/k crashes are bad)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:39 AM     

what you need to do is get the fuck off this web site and find some thing else to do

SweetNeon

Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:40 AM     

you get the fuck off here to, you dont belong here

SweetNeon

Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:41 AM     

you get out of here to

vc1963
Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:51 AM     

Neon i dont think you like us do you
thats four post that tell us to fuck off

SweetNeon

Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:17 AM     

seems like you havent got the point yet, stay on www.streetracing.com, im just trying to save this web site for the locals like it use to be before it got all fucked up beacuse of you people

sweetdevil
Re: NEED   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:47 AM     

before?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!