This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19334

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
1969Stang
Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   7:37 AM     

they are...he doesnt know what he is talking about...they run faster then the new cobra and the new cobra kicks off like 12.6 or 12.5 something like that...eat that neon fag..

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:26 AM     

dont try to flame me when you dont know what the fuck your talkin bout, in person ive seen a z06 run 13.4 dumb ass

LethalToy

Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   11:17 AM     

In reply to:

dont try to flame me when you dont know what the fuck your talkin bout,

Practice what you preach and you may get a little respect if ya quit running your mouth. and blah blah blah, get off the site, you ain't from the valley................................whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   4:22 PM     

ok so u have seen a z06 run 13.4 so all that means is that driver wasn't using the car to it's full potential i could say i once saw a guy run 14 in a viper but that doesn't mean every viper will run 14s

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Cutlass

Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   7:13 PM     

put a set of slicks on it and it runs 11s in stock form.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
novaboy

Re: Rumors on the Skyline   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:42 PM     

im sure it does cus there was about 5 of them at fontanna that were running 12.5 all day long.....thats without and intake, exhaust or anything. i have never seen a z06 on sicks but i know that they have a crap load of top end. so if they could hook.....they caould run

novaboy
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)